ssamkkura

Sakura, as usual, was helping Eunchae with her homework in Physics. Only this time, Eunchae's sister was home too, since she didn't have training. Sakura wasn't used to this since Chaewon was rarely home whenever she was teaching Eunchae.

But truth be told, when she was, she proved to be a big distraction for Sakura. She would always always walk around the living room–where Sakura and Eunchae were supposed to be studying–and occasionally even add her own remarks about pretty much anything and everything.

But that wasn't even the worst part. It was the way Chaewon looked. Sakura just couldn't possibly take her eyes off of her whenever she walked into the room she was in.

At this very moment, just when Sakura was explaining the homework to Eunchae, Chaewon walked in. She was wearing a simple white tank top with black sweatpants and not to mention her glasses. Sakura loved Chaewon with glasses. At this point it was safe to say that she had a big crush on Chaewon.

Eunchae had caught on at some point and teased Sakura from time to time because of it. Never in front of Chaewon tho, just to be "discreet", as she worded it. This time she just gave the Japanese a knowing look with a smirk and started solving her homework on her own.

Chaewon noticed the empty space next to Sakura on the couch so she plopped down and released a heavy sigh."What's up?" Eunchae asked her sister.

"Nothing," she hesitated for a bit. "Are you done yet?" she asked.

"Yeah, almost. I just have to finish this by myself," Eunchae said.

"Do you mind going up to your room?" Chaewon asked.

"Uhm... yeah, okay I'll go" Eunchae replied and gave her sister a questioning look while grabbing her stuff and heading up to her room.

"So... I think I'm done here for today," Sakura started talking after a few moments of silence. "I'll just head out,"

"I actually wanted to talk to you, " Chaewon grabbed her wrist before she could go anywhere. "I mean, like, just
us,"

"Okay, what is it about?" the older girl was quite confused by this. They never really talked because, well, they rarely saw each other.

"Can we go up to my room first? I don't want Eunchae to be her usual nosey self and listen in on us or whatever," Chaewon said. Sakura just nodded. She wanted to see Chaewon's room anyway.

They walked up the stairs, passed Eunchae's room and they entered Chaewon's right next to it.

Her next move was very unexpected to say the least. She followed Sakura inside her room and as the older girl stood next to her desk, looking around, she went up behind her, spun her around and pushed her up against the desk.

"W-what are you doing?" Sakura asked in a shaky voice, not knowing what to do.

"I see the way you look at me. Don't think I didn't notice the looks you give me every single time I walk into the room," Chaewon said, leaning closer to her until they were only inches away.

Sakura was taken aback by this. She really thought she was smooth about it. But now thinking about it, Eunchae noticed too, so she might not have been so slick after all. She couldn't even utter a word, she just looked from Chaewon's eyes to her lips, back and forth. Chaewon put her glasses down next to Sakura on her desk.

"What? You've been waiting for this, Sakura. And now that you're here you seem tongue-tied," Chaewon was whispering and Sakura could feel her breath on her lips. God, she really wanted to kiss her. "Let me loosen it for you," and just like that, Chaewon kissed her. At first, it was just their lips pressed together. But at some point, it escalated into something more heated and the next thing Sakura realized was that she was being pushed on Chaewon's bed while they were heavily making out.

"Wait, hold on," Sakura broke the kiss to breathe and Chaewon started trailing kisses down her neck while humming.
"Chaewon," she breathed out, trying to pull her up to face her.

"What is it, Kkura?" she asked distractedly, already trying to go back to kissing her neck.

"I-I don't know, it's just- ugh" Sakura groaned when she failed to express herself with words. "What do you want from this?" She finally asked, pointing between them.

"I would like to try with you. Like, seriously. I can see myself with you and I would love to get to know you and I'm sorry if I'm going too fast, you know it's just that I really-" as she was rambling, Sakura cut her off by pressing their lips together.

"Focus, baby," the older said when they pulled away. "I would love to get to know you too. You seem like a genuinely nice girl,"

"Oh, wow," Chaewon was surprised by this. That was not what people thought of her at first sight usually. "Then... will you go on a date with me?" she asked.

Sakura almost screamed in joy, but controlled herself. "Yes, of course I will," she replied, then looked up at Chaewon almost seductively. "Now, where were we?" she asked just before she kissed the younger girl again.

a/n: I kinda think this sucks anyway thanks deb for that one lame ass cringey line I love it