annyeongz

The chime of the café door signaled Wonyoung's arrival as she stepped inside. Her eyes scanned the cozy place, while smelling the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. She was searching for a familiar face.

And there she was. Yujin sat by the window, a warm cup of coffee cradled in her hand, her eyes fixated on the scenery outside. Wonyoung felt her heart flutter but she took a calming breath and walked up to Yujin's table with a shy smile on her lips.

When she stood next to the table finally, Yujin's eyes met hers and a beautiful, radiant smile graced her face. Wonyoung felt her heart flutter yet again, feeling as if a thousand butterflies had taken flight within her.

"Hey, Wonnie," Yujin greeted playfully, a warm smile still on her lips. "You're right on time, babe," she told her.

Wonyoung blushed at the nicknames (even she didn't know which one made her blush more), giggling softly. "I can't keep my Yujinie waiting," she replied affectionately. Their eyes remained locked for a few seconds, giving them a feeling of comfort.

Wonyoung ordered her own coffee and they chatted for a while, sometimes one of them trailing off, just looking at the other, mesmerized. When they were finished with their coffee, they–Yujin, rather–decided that they would go to the park. It was getting a bit late but she said they could watch the sunset in the park and Wonyoung had to give in.

They walked side by side in the park, their fingers intertwined and Wonyoung couldn't help but smile. Yujin's presence always made everything feel brighter, a little magical. Wonyoung was utterly captivated by her infectious laughter and the way her eyes sparkled. In Wonyoung's eyes Yujin was pure magic.

As they reached a quiet spot under a blooming cherry blossom tree, Yujin looked at her with a mischievous grin on her lips. "You know, Wonyoung, I've been thinking," she started. "And I think I found the perfect nickname for you,"

Curiosity flickered in Wonyoung's eyes, a playful smile playing on her lips. "Oh, really? Do tell, please,"

Yujin took a step closer, gently cupping Wonyoung's face in her hands. "You remind of a bunny so much, you know," she whispered softly. "You're so sweet, so gentle, and your smile...it just lights up my world like nothing else could. From now on, I want to call you my little bunny," she finished with a short peck on the younger's lips.

Wonyoung's cheeks flushed with surprise and warmth. Her heart swelled with affection for Yujin, a soft giggle escaping her lips. "Yujin, you always find the most adorable ways to make me feel special," she replied. "I'd be honored to be your bunny,"

They leaned in, their foreheads touching, looking at each other with pure adoration. In that moment, the world seemed to fade away around them, as if it was only the two of them. Only the sound of the blowing wind and their whispers of love could be heard as the sun finally set behind them.

a/n: very short I know but blinkifyouneedhell NEEDED this in her life apparently