haely

Lily and Haewon were comfortable with each other. After three months of dating, Haewon started to notice that Lily had a lot of hoodies that looked extremely cozy and warm.

Today, Lily was wearing one of those hoodies, and Haewon just couldn't help herself so when Lily took it off and threw it to the end of the couch when she was taking a nap, the younger simply took it and put it in her bag.

When Lily woke up, she didn't notice that the hoodie was gone and Haewon was already about to go because it was getting late. They said their goodbyes to each other with a soft kiss and a couple of smiles. And only when Haewon left and Lily sat down on her couch did she notice her hoodie was missing. She looked for it everywhere, thinking that maybe she herself misplaced it but when she couldn't find it, she just gave up. She had more hoodies anyway.

Haewon, though, was at home, comfortably snuggled up in Lily's hoodie, which smelled exactly like her and it felt like she was wrapped up in Lily's embrace. She enjoyed wearing the hoodie really much.

She ended up enjoying wearing it so much, that weeks later eight of Lily's hoodies went missing, all when Haewon came over at certain nights. The older figured out that the culprit was her girlfriend but she didn't say anything about it. Until her favorite hoodie went missing. She decided to confront Haewon about her little hoodie stealing habit that she developed.

"Haewon, do you, by any chance, know where my hoodies are? There are like at least eight missing," Lily asked her  knowing the answer already. She knew that Haewon would try to play it cool but  Lily would get her to admit it.

"Uhm...no?" Haewon's answer sounded more like a question, as her eyes were trained on the floor, not wanting to meet Lily's eyes. She was probably afraid of how Lily would react if she found out–which she already did–but she had nothing to worry about. Lily was not mad at her, she just wanted her hoodies back.

"Haewon, I know you took them," at this, Haewon looked up at her with almost worried eyes. "No, don't worry, I'm not angry or anything. Can you give them back tho?" Lily reassured her immediately.

"Yeah, sure," Haewon said with a sad sigh. "You know, I'm just attached to one. A bit too much, actually," she continued.

"Which one? And why?" Lily was a bit confused.

"The red and black one. It's just so comfy, I mean all of them are, but there's just something about that one. It smells so much like you and makes me feel closer to you whenever I wear it. It almost feels like when you're holding me," Haewon confessed.

"Oh, that's so cute, babe," Lily cooked at her girlfriend. "You know what? You can keep it," Lily was not too attached to that hoodie, so she could definitely let that one go. "But only on one condition. You have to wear it on our next date," Lily told her.

"Thank you so much, Lily!" Haewon said excitedly, wrapping her arms around the older in a tight hug. She kissed all over Lily face as she told her "I'll definitely be wearing it on our next date, babe,"

They ended up snuggling up on Lily's bed, in that exact hoodie because as it turned out, it was in Haewon's bag because she 'wanted to keep it with her at all times to feel close to Lily'. They peacefully fell asleep in each other's embrace, realizing that this incident somehow made them connect on a deeper level.

a/n:also a bit short, but I find it cute