ryeji

Ryujin and Yeji shared an apartment and since they both had their day off (which didn't happen too often), Ryujin suggested that they stay at home and cook something together. They got all the ingredients from the store together and now they were in their kitchen, about to start cooking.

More like, Yeji was about to cook while Ryujin watched and read what she had to do next, even though Yeji insisted that they didn't need a recipe.

While Yeji was doing her thing, well into the cooking part now, Ryujin decided to sneak up behind Yeji and wrap her arms around her in a tight hug.

"Ryujin, you are making me ruin the food," Yeji playfully exclaimed in a whiny voice. Meanwhile, Ryujin only chuckled in response and buried her face in the older's neck. She planted a few kisses there, then pulled away and went back to the counter to look at her phone.

"Ryu, can you help me cook, please? You said we would but it's only me doing the cooking so far," Yeji said after a few minutes.

"Yeah, of course. But just so you know, everything might turn into a disaster. Don't say I didn't warn you," Ryujin replied. Yeji only rolled her eyes and told her what to do.

About 30 minutes later, to both of their surprise, they were done and everything went pretty smoothly. They placed the food on two plates and sat across from each other. They ate in comfortable silence, until Ryujin decided to break it.

"You know, I just want to tell you how much I love you and appreciate everything you've done for me. You're truly the best thing that has ever happened to me," she said. "And I know we've only been dating for a year and a half but I'm completely sure about this," she continued as she reached in her pocket. "So, will you marry me?" she asked as she went around the table and knelt in front of her, opening the small velvet box.

Yeji could only nod with tears in her eyes, but when she finally got them under control she whispered out a "Yes". Ryujin took the ring out of the box and slipped it on her finger. Yeji pulled Ryujin into a soft kiss and when they pulled away, she mumbled, "I love you," against her lips.

"I love you too,"

I know this is very very very short you guys but I came back from Italy and we're back at it, hopefully I'll have the motivation to write longer chapters after this but I need to get used to writing again :D