ningselle

Aeri was pushing Ningning against the wall, as they were heavily making out in Aeri's house. They just reunited after three weeks of being away from each other due to work, so they couldn't even wait two more seconds after stepping foot in the house.

Their tongues danced with each other in a passionate kiss. They only broke apart when they were in need of oxygen. They looked into each other's eyes, seeing nothing but the burning passion for each other in them. Aeri leaned down and kissed Ningning's neck a few times, slowly going up to her lips again, pecking the younger's lips softly now. "I love you so much," the older muttered.

"I love you too," Ningning replied breathlessly. They spent some more time just admiring each other. Ningning then decided to go back to kissing Aeri, rather aggressively pressing their lips together. They continued making out for  quite some time, until Aeri's phone started buzzing in her pocket. At first, she ignored it, but when it kept buzzing again and again, she broke their kiss and pulled out her phone.

"Aeri..." Ningning looked at her in what seemed to be disappointment, to which Aeri just looked at her apologetically before informing her about who it was.

"It's Haechan, he won't stop spamming me until I reply," Aeri said with a sigh.

"What does he want?" Ningning asked slightly aggravated that they got interrupted.

"He wants to know if I'm coming to the gym today with him and Somi," Aeri rolled her eyes.

"Well, tell him that you're not. You have to be with me today. Make up for lost time," Ningning said as she wrapped her arms around Aeri's neck.

Aeri gently removed her arms from her neck and started texting with Haechan. "I can't do that, I promised," she said as she sat down on her bed.

"But baby..." Ningning whined, sitting next to her. She started peppering some kisses on Aeri's neck. "Don't pay attention to him, pay attention to me," she told her, burying her face in her neck.

"Wait a second, baby. I'm going to tell him that we can meet up tomorrow," Aeri said and Ningning's face lit up a bit at that. "Is that okay with you?" Aeri asked her.

"Yes, yes. Thank you so much," the younger said as she hugged her tightly. "I love you," Ningning said, pressing multiple kisses to the older girl's lips as she pushed her down on the bed gently. She climbed on top of Aeri, straddling her waist. She leaned down to kiss her once again, but before she could, Aeri put a hand on her waist.

"Ning, I have to give you something first. You know, before we continue this," Aeri said suggestively, wriggling her eyebrows playfully. Ningning only slapped her arm in return, climbing off of her.

Aeri went to the bag she just dropped by the door when Ningning started kissing her when they arrived. She pulled out a small box and handed it to Ningning. The younger being curious immediately opened the box. Inside, she found a beautiful necklace with a cute charm. She looked up at Aeri, her eyes welled up with tears, completely overwhelmed by the gesture, by Aeri's thoughtfulness.

Aeri took the necklace from Ningning's hand and clasped it around her neck, her fingers softly brushing her skin. "Thank you so much. I love you, Aeri," Ningning whispered, holding back her tears.

"I love you too, I can't believe you're mine. I'm truly the luckiest person ever," Aeri replied to her, admiring her girlfriend.

They both understood the significance of the necklace. It was a symbol of their love and commitment, not just a simple piece of jewelry. They exchanged a soft smile, knowing that no matter what, their love will endure.