dick analysis

hcs and me analysing vinnie hackers cock... I have a problem but ur here readin so u do 2 love

VINNIE HACKER X READER

WARNINGS: NSFW CONTENT MDNI, sex, talking about dicks, thats it

words: 364 

make sure 2 vote <3

We all know Vinnie shows off his boner like it's nobody's business, but the hottest boy on tiktok has to have the hottest dick. Unpopular opinion, yes I think his dick is above average but not humongous- cause like girl what are you gonna do with like 10 inches, that is not fitting inside of you. His dick is around 7 inches flaccid but reaches to about 8 inches when hard, still big don't get me wrong. I think it's girthy but the main stimulation comes from his size. Everything is perfectly proportionate, like it looks right.

It's the same color as his body but his tip is probably the prettiest shade of pink, like light baby pink- lighter than his lips. His base is darker than the rest though. But when he's hard the tip turns more into the shade of his lips.

I definitely think he's groomed, like his face is always shaved, he has no chest hair, I'm pretty sure his dick is well groomed. There's obviously hair on it like he's not bald down there, but it would be well kept, alongside the fact he doesn't grow that much hair he also knows how to keep it well cleaned and very neat for you.

For the shape of it, I just know it's curved up and a little bit to the right. He has like 2 thick veins running down it and then extra one littered all over. Oh and the 2 main ones are every sensitive, licking up them will guarantee Vinnie's hand grabbing a fistful of your hair and a light, fuck, coming out of his mouth.

The way he uses his dick depends on his mood and your preferences, on an intimate day when both of you just wanna make love to each other, its missionary, he loves seeing your eyes well up with tears as he kisses them away whilst fucking into you. But if he had a rough night or you're being a bitch? You best believe your face is gonna be shoved into a pillow whilst he fuck you doggy style, like him holding your legs up cause he's fucking you that hard.