post-work out

just me thinkin' of vinnie working out with you...

VINNIE HACKER X FEM!READER

WARNINGS: NSFW CONTENT MDNI, hickies, praise kink, pet names, unprotected sex

word count: 868

make sure 2 vote <3

Vinnie spends a lot of time at the gym, with his friend, alone, with you, he loves it.

It clears his mind and is a good form of therapy- plus his pretty girlfriend loves to watch him covered in sweat looking so delicious. And of course after his workouts, his favourite form of a cool down is bending you over his streaming setup or eating you out until your legs give out.

One day however, after a particularly sucessful session with you he has a better idea.

His thighs are covered in sweat and shorts he has on do nothing to cover up his hard on from watching you bend over in your cute little leggings watching your ass move like a perv.

The gym's his own private one so he knows no one's gonna come in and even if he did he's too horny to care.

His hands wrap around you from behind as you fix your pony tail in the mirror and he mumbles into your neck words you can't hear, leaving kisses along the column.

"Hey Vin, how you feeling?" You giggle out as his stubble tickles the inside of your neck

"Mm never better baby." He responds sounding content.

"The only thing that could make this better is if I got to bend my girl over right here." The explicit words shoot right into your core, brining back that knot you have in your stomach when your around him.

"Are you always horny Vin?" You laugh out in response despite wanting him to desperately take care of you right now

He spins you around so your back is facing the mirror and your looking right into his brown eyes, "When it comes to you, yeah I'm always horny."

You pull him in by the waste band of his shorts, nearly making him collapse on top of you in the process.

Your head collides with the mirror in a messy overpowering kiss and his nails dig into your hips as your hands pull at his hair.

It's aggressive and dirty as the smell of sweat still lingers on the both of you and you love it.

His hands end up groping your ass causing you to whimper out a moan giving him access to your neck for him to place hickies and marks all across in a pervasive show of possesion.

He pulls you with him, lips still on you, across the gym to a bench.

He makes you bend over it with your ass in the air and your amost too happy to oblidge.

"These stupid pants made it so fucking hard to focus, it's like you wants me to be distracted baby." He's quick as he yanks your pants down letting the cold air hit your pussy.

His fingers are quick, pumping into you and your whine and his other hand keeps you in place as you roll your eyes back into your head.

"Fuck I wanted to do this all slow." He pauses as he adjust his hands so now his stimulating your clit causing you to write and whimper

"Wanted to make you cum on my fingers and mouth, then I finally would get you to sit on my dick. But who am I fucking kidding, I need you right now doll."

He's always been a good sweet talker.

"Please Vin just fuck me I don't care." It would be embarrassing your begging if you really cared but after this long in your relationship, you know trying to be vague is a lost cause.

You can hear him shuffling his pants and a second later you feel his dick finally inside you.

You jerk forward with a yelp and his hand lurches and grabs your hair, pulling you back on his cock.

His pace is maddening, it's like he's purposefully trying to break you his hips feel sore and the sound of skin slapping and your moans bounce across the padded walls.

It takes a minute to realise he's being uncharactersitically quiet and you turn back and see him holding his flimsy tank inbetween is teeth and his eyebrows knitted together in concentration.

It's a fucking sight for sore eyes and you can feel the pit in your stomach growing.

You can tell he's close as well as his grip on you hips becomes harsher and his nails dig deeper almost tricking you into thinking his breaking skin.

He pushes your back down so your ass is up but your face is plush against the bench and he's able to fuck you deeper.

The tears in your eyes eventually leak out as you moan and whimper.

The shirt had dropped out of his mouth and you can tell as his groans and sporadic whimpers echo across the gym.

You end up cumming first and he rids you out of your high and he follows suit a minute later almost collapsing on the floor.

You both lay there for a minute, you on the bench, him of the floor next to you looking at each other.

"That was a good post-work out cool down." He says with a gaint girn plastered on to his perfect face

"You really like the pants huh?"