biggest secret

your biggest secret turns you boyfriend on a little 2 much

BF!VINNIE X FEM!READER

WARNINGS: NSFW CONTENT MINORS DNI, praise kink, pet names, unprotected sex, lovey dovey vinnie, he's so good all he wants to do is make his girl cum

word count: 507

make sure 2 vote <3

It was your biggest secret.

At first you didn't wanna be the only virgin in your friend group in high school so you lied, then everyone around you was messing around with people so why admit it then?

And now? Now you had a wonderful boyfriend who you loved so much and he never would pressure you to do anything so what was the need in telling him?

You guys would make out all the time, his hands ridding up your thighs, making circles, placing chaste kiss going all up your body he would always tell you how pretty you are, cooing at how sweet his girl was, but you would stop him every time, citing multiple reason but he didn't care as long as he got to spend time with his girl, he was fine.

But for some reason, today you woke up with a burning in-between your thighs after a particularly... interesting dream, one where Vinnie took a very... proactive role.

And before the rational side of your brain could kick in you had dialed Vinnie's number at... fuck 3:56 am.

Pick up, pick up, pick up , please

"Shit baby are you okay" He breathes out with his voice laced with concern

"I need you" You manage to whine out and Vinnie seems to get the memo cause he hangs up and you hear a ringing on your door bell 10 minutes later.

The gravity of the situation finally dawns on you when Vinnie has you pushed up against your bedroom door attacking your neck with kisses and love bites, sure to make a mark.

"Um Vin can I talk to you before we do this?" You say no louder than a whisper but he hears you and guides you to your bed and makes you straddle him with his hands and your sides and him looking attentively up at you.

"Uh so I haven't told anyone this so don't you dare, make fun of me, go it?"

"Yes ma'am"

You breath out... fuck you've never said this before

"I'm a virgin babe." The words fall out of you and you shut my eyes scared of his reaction

"Oh..." Thats all I get?

His hands trail up cupping your face, "Baby you just made this a whole lot more fun"

He tells you before flipping the both of you over, you both are quick to take your clothes of but thats were the speed stops.

His pace is excruciatingly slow, in between thrusts you can feel his lips drag all over your body, he treats you like a fragile porcelain doll that if he moves you too much you'll crack.

"Good girl, my good girl, so sweet and innocent"

He repeats it over and over like its a mantra, he keeps saying watching the way your body writhes under him reacting so delicately ad he eats it up, his girl looks so good right now.

He rides you through your first orgasm that another person has ever given you, cleaning you up, letting you use the bathroom and pulling you into bath.

"So... whats it like now that your not a virgin baby?"