vinnie's girl

your best friend loves you... even if you aren't the smartest girl ever

BSF!VINNIE X FEM!BIMBO!READER

WARNINGS: NSFW CONTENT MINORS DNI, degradation kink, pet names, unprotected sex, possessive vin, riding

word count: 442

make sure 2 vote <3

You and Vinnie were friends, and you have been for some time, you both blew up on the internet around the same time and quickly became close, even to the point you made regular appearances on his youtube channel, such as his hot wing show series.

You really weren't the smartest so you ended up eating almost all the wings, getting clipped to hell and back on all platforms with people calling you hot, but stupid.

But you loved it, you loved being called a bimbo, yeah you might not be a genius but you loved being effeminate and girly and you were pretty, you were happy and you were successful- and the best part was that your friend Vinnie supported you as well.

So that made it even weirder to why you were currently bouncing up and down on his dick in the middle of his room whilst your moans echoed around the two of you.

This wasn't supposed to happen, you two were strictly platonic, but you two had been drinking with the rest of his friends at a party and he had dragged you away after you were flirting with some guy and he was getting too handsy, something about seeing Vinnie so protective and possessive over you made a switch flip inside of you.

You had been back at his house for less than 30 minutes before you had him against his head board with his hands roaming all over your body, riding him till your legs could no longer work.

"Fuck baby, who would have thought you wanted me this bad?" He breathed out with a chuckle

I did, I wanted you so bad

"Hmph, shut up Vin" You stated pushing against his chest as he helped you ride him by rolling your hips.

"I should just shut you up huh? Flip you 'round and fuck you till your ass is so sore, but you would like that too much my noisy girl"

And all you did was whine in retaliation and grabbed his hands and started pawing at them.

His hands were so perfect and adorable, you loved them so much, but what you loved more was having them in your mouth.

You dragged your tongue across his fingers keeping a hazy eye contact with him causing him to writhe under you.

Quickly you placed sweet kisses along his fingers as you rocked back and forth on his cock. You finally placed his fingers in you mouth, sucking hard, causing him to throw his head back in euphoria.

Pushing them further back until he gags on them and yanks your hand outta his mouth,

"Y'know what fuck this, get up I'm gonna make sure you remember whose in charge here, slut"