PICTURE PERFECT

you love your boyfriend, but what you love more than that is fucking with him

VINNIE HACKER X FEM!READER

WARNINGS: NOT NSFW BUT QUESTIONABLE, pet names, pda, sexual tension, making out, dirty jokes

words: 1.2k

make sure 2 vote <3

Your boyfriend had been streaming for about 5 hours now, he had promised it would be a short stream but it really wasn't looking like it.

You loved him, you truly did but there was just something so frustrating by the way he was busy so much, but you can't complain he makes more than enough money to spoil you with.

But an idea formed in your mind and you decided to go see what your boyfriend was doing. As you watch Vinnie intently focused on his Valorant stream, you can't help but feel mischievous. You sneak up behind him and pull up a chair to be near him as your fingers find refugee tracing over the tattoos all over his hands.

"Hey, Vinnie," you say with a smirk. "How's it going? Winning any games?"

Vinnie jumps slightly in surprise, quickly composing himself before turning to give you a playful glare.

"Not now, I'm in the middle of a match," he says, returning his attention to the screen.

You can't resist teasing him further, so you lean in and whisper in his ear, "Are you sure you're not just getting carried by your teammates?"

Vinnie shoots you another glare, but you can see the corner of his mouth twitching with a suppressed smile.

"I'll have you know I'm carrying this team," he says with mock seriousness.

You can't help but laugh at his response, knowing full well that he's just as skilled as his teammates.

As you watch him continue to play, you can't resist playfully nudging him every now and then, causing him to momentarily lose his focus.

Despite his irritation, you can tell that Vinnie secretly enjoys your teasing, and it's all worth it just to see him smile.

You ended up deciding it would be smart if you got up and sat down on his lap whilst your hands lazily wrapped around his neck, momentarily averting his attention which caused him to die.

He throws his hands up in frustration before his hands wrap around you waist pulling you closer to him, "What the fuck was that for asshole"

"You know, Vinnie, you should really try not to die so much. It's not good for your health," You teased, winking at him.

Vinnie glanced up at me, a smirk on his lips. "Oh yeah? And what should I do instead?"

"You should," You said, pulling your hands away from his head and putting them on your lap to look at him innocently. "Stop playing valorant and hang out with your wonderful girlfriend you promised to hang out with 2 hours ago."

Vinnie rolled his eyes and went back to his game, but You could tell he was trying not to smile. You continued to poke fun at him, making silly comments about his gameplay and joking about how he would never be as good as me at anything.

But despite your teasing, You were secretly impressed by how skilled Vinnie was at Valorant. He was focused and determined, and he never gave up, even when things weren't going his way.

As you sit on your boyfriend Vinnie's lap while he's streaming, you can't resist continuing to tease him a little bit.

You lean in close to his ear and whisper, "Are you sure you're paying attention to your game and not just to me?"

You can feel his body tense up and you know you've got his attention. You run your hands through his hair and give him a little kiss on the cheek.

"I bet your viewers would love to see us kiss on camera," you say with a giggle. Vinnie's face turns bright red, but you can tell he's enjoying the attention.

You lean in close again and whisper, "I'm just kidding, I won't distract you too much. But you better win this game, or else." You say in a low tone whilst you shift again his core.

Eventually, that's what pushed Vinnie over the edge, he said goodbye to his chat and ended the stream taking his headset off and picking you up and lifting the both of you to throw you on his bed, looking at you with a grin.

"You know, you're lucky I love you, or else I might have to teach you a lesson."

He laughs and leans in to kiss you.

The kiss deepens, his hands start to roam around your body, as his mouth disconnects from yours and he starts to kiss down the column of your neck and lets himself place hickies and love bites and his lips finally make their way back to your mouth.

You run your fingers through his hair, pulling him closer to you as you deepen the kiss. His hands roam over your body, exploring every inch of your curves as you both lose yourselves in the moment.

The intensity of your kiss increases, and you can feel your heart racing with excitement. You wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him even closer to you, as you both become lost in the heat of the moment.

Your lips part, and you both take a deep breath before diving back in for more. The feeling of his lips on yours is electric, sending shivers down your spine as your bodies press together.

As the passion continues to build, you know that you're completely lost in the moment. You're lost in the sensation of his lips on yours, lost in the feeling of his body against yours, and lost in the love that you share.

"I'm not scared of you, Vinnie. I can take on anything, even your pro gamer skills." You retort, breathless and panting

Whilst he focuses on kissing every sensitive part of my body, making sure the prettiest groans and moans escape your mouth, ensuring you feel as good as he wants you too.

Your hands are tangled in his hair, pulling him closer to you as your lips meet again and again. His hands roam freely over your body, exploring every inch of you as you moan softly in response.

You can feel his desire for you growing stronger by the second, and it only makes you want him more. You break the kiss for a moment, catching your breath and looking into his eyes, which are filled with a mix of lust and adoration.

He leans in to kiss you again, and you eagerly meet him halfway, lost in the moment. The bed bounces slightly as he moves to lay you down, his body pressing against yours.

You feel his hands sliding up your shirt, and you shiver with excitement as he touches your skin. The sensation is electric, and you can't get enough.

As the intensity of your make out session continues to build, you realize that you've never felt so alive. With each kiss and caress, you feel closer and more connected to your boyfriend than ever before.

Finally, you break the kiss, both of you gasping for air.

"And hey, if you get that worked up on stream, we could always make an OnlyFans daddy" I say batting my eyelashes and biting my lip