getting high with him

just hcs and getting high with vinnie

BF!VINNIE X FEM!READER

WARNINGS: NSFW CONTENT MINORS DNI, mentions of weed (obv), oral sex (f receiving)

word count: 293

make sure 2 vote <3

Vinnie loves smoking with you, if he wants to get high he'll make sure his girls there to do it with him. Just him rolling the joints with you sitting right next to him looking all pretty and innocent gets him so excited. He either has his hand on your thigh whilst some anime is going on in the background as you lean into his chest; or he has you straddling him with your mouth inches away from his.

When your straddling him you can bet he's shotgunning the smoke into your mouth. His hand wrapped around your neck whilst he blows smoke down your throat giving you that buzzing high in your head. He'll bring up his mouth to yours, kissing you whilst the smoke travels from his mouth.

Also whenever he's high, he's horny as fuck. His hands trail all over your body, basically begging for your attention. Sliding his hands up and down your thigh, pulling your shit up so he can kiss your boobs, fondling your ass whilst you're straddling him, he's just so so horny for his girl.

And him giving head whilst high is just the most pleasurable thing for the both of you. Both of your receptors are in override so the way his tongue circles your clit and he looks up at you with his droopy puppy dog eyes whilst he tries to make you cum and everything you feel is amplified by 100.

Fuck, the sex when you guys are high is even better. It's so much slower and intimate, he's so hyper focused on the way you feel and the way you react to his touch, he makes sure you're practically begging for him whilst he sucks hickies all over his pretty girl.