PICTURE PERFECT P.2 | LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION

vinnie takes you up on your offer

VINNIE X FEM!READER

WARNINGS: NSFW CONTENT MINORS DNI, making a sex tape, degradation n and praise kink, brat taming, oral (f and m receiving)

word count: 1.2k

make sure 2 vote <3

The idea of an only fans had been plagging Vinnie's mind for a week now, he knew he was famous and it was gonna be fucking stupid of him to jepordize his carrer like that but god he can't lie, the idea of you putting on a show for him made him feel some typa way.

You looking up at him with your doe-y looking like innocent girl whilst you were begging to be fucked like a slut on camera... It made him hard just thinking about it so after careful deliberation and a long talk with you he decided he wanted to make sex-tape.

Not for anyone to see, only for him, only for his girl. He wanted something to remind him of you when he was far away for weeks at a time, he needed a token of your affection, and this was it.

So as he pressed the start record button on your phone and settled back into your shared bed, you could both tell both of you were excited.

This was new, it was different and it was a reminder of who you guys belonged to... it turned you on.

"Hey princess, you ready?" He said with his raspy voice, snapping you back into reality.

Imagine if his fans, no, his friends, saw him right now. He had just ended one of his streams, so his voice was fucked due to all the yelling and laughter and it made him sound that much more enticing.

You swallowed all your nerves and looked at the blonde boy's eyes searching for what he was feeling but all you could see was admiration mixed with potent lust.

With one last word of encouragement you said to yourself you started palming his dick through his boxers causing a low groan to stumble out of his lips helping you gain some confidence as you picked up the pace causing more disgruntled noises to slip through his lips.

As you pulled your hands away, you replaced it with you mouthing at his aching cock through his boxer causing a wet spot to pool on his boxers with a mixture of pre-cum and your spit whilst you look up at him through your lashes.

"F-fuck stop being a bitch and teasing me" He throws his head back and as much as you want to be a brat you know if you act good the results are usually a lot better for you.

You pull down his boxers in a swift motion and start jerking off his dick while rolling his tip with your thumb. You re-adjust so the screen can see his leaking tip.

As you pick up the pace he pulls your face up and kisses you and whispers in your ear, "Good girl keep going for me" the words of praise are clearly meant for just the two of you softening the crudeness of the scene.

You fall back down to your knees with a thud! and start kitten licking his tip lapping up the salty cum. He tries pushing you to take the whole length in your mouth but you move his hands and run your tongue along the bottom of his dick from the base to his tip and place a kiss on the top of his cock.

You're playing with fire because Vinnie is reaching his tipping point and it's evident as the look on his face is morphing from one of pleasure to one hiding the pleasure with impatience.

You tease him for just a little longer until he grabs a fistful of your hair and pushes your mouth to take the entire length causing you to gag.

"God can't you every just be good" He says while fucking your face hitting the back of your throat every-time.

As tears start to from in your eyes he keeps using your throat as a flesh light, your spit coats his dick and some of your makeup is starting to get fucked up.

"My stupid little doll, you love my dick so much don't you? You're such a whore" The mix of degradation and possessiveness causes you to man on his cock sending vibrations up his body and gaining you an airy moan.

He keeps going, making sure you know who you belong to and fucking your throat absolutely stupid- you're not gonna be able to talk for days.

"My silly little bitch, i've fucked you dumb haven't I?" He asks but he already knows the answer.

With a few more thrusts he finishes in your mouth but pulls out midway so his cum splays all over your face.

While you try to catch your breath he readjusts the camera so it has a better view of what's about to happen.

When he returns to the bed he pulls you onto his lap and kisses you completely not caring he just came in your mouth. But the kiss deepens and he pushes you onto the bed with him hovering over you and putting both your hands together above your head.

"More, please" you whine out.

His eyes blew wide and he surged forward, this kiss was a fucking mess, too much teeth, so fucking sloppy and your sure you tasted blood and sweat but you wouldn't trade it for the world.

He leaned down and placed a kiss on the inside of your thigh and looked up at you "You want this baby?" It turned you on more than you would like to admit.

"Oh god yes please" It came out as a breathy whine

As soon as he heard it, he stood up pulling your lacy bra off of you and manhandling you onto his bed and pushing the short skirt up to reveal your while little panties and how fucking soaked they were by just him hovering over you, "Fuck you really want this don't you slut" he chuckled and you fucking moaned at that.

"Oh yeah you like that whore, you like being this easy for me?" He breathed out as he made contact with your soaking pussy.

"Oh fuck Vinnie, right there, fuck please right the-" Your blabbing was cut off with a moan as he made contact with your clit swirling his toungue in circles it was so so good it'a so much and fuck your close and he barely started.

"Vinnie I-Im close" you muster out threading your hands in his hair you feel so fucking good you could die here him around your thigh eating you out like your a rare delicacy.

"C'mon cum for me doll" he chuckles out and goes back to pleasing you.

You completely bliss out and roll my eyes out to the back of your head and your legs throb and you finish all over his face. You stay like that for a bit completely on cloud 9, you're both soaring and god you never wanna come down.

He steps up, shutting the camera off and picking it up and walking to you.

He starts playing the video before you quickly grab the phone out of his hand and smack him on his chest, "Hacker play this shit alone no with me here!" You whine and pout

He just laughs at your reaction and squeezes your thigh before placing a chaste kiss on your lips,

"You have no idea how many times I'm gonna cum to this video babe"