shower me with praise

vinnie finds out you have a praise kink and it drives him wild

VINNIE HACKER X AFAB!READER

WARNINGS: NSFW CONTENT MDNI, praise kink, teasing, oral sex (m receiving)

requested by: joliviaschild

word count: 649

make sure 2 vote <3

You and Vinnie had been dating for several months, and you felt comfortable sharing your desires with him. But there was one thing you had been keeping to yourself, something you were almost afraid to admit.

You had discovered a praise kink, something you had never even heard of until you stumbled upon it in an article online. The idea of being praised during sex had always made you feel a little uncomfortable, but now you found yourself craving it more and more.

You're lying in bed with Vinnie after a long day of classes and work. You're cuddled up next to him, feeling his warm breath on your neck. As you close your eyes, you feel his hand start to stroke your hair gently. He keeps whispering sweet nothings to and a shiver runs down your spine, and you can feel your heart start to race.

"Vinnie," you whisper softly, "that feels really good."

He chuckles softly. "I'm glad you like it, baby."

As he continues to stroke your hair, you start to feel an odd sensation building inside you. You can't quite describe it, but it's almost like a rush of pleasure that's starting to take over your body.

"Vinnie," you whisper again, "you're making me feel so good."

He looks at you curiously. "What do you mean?" "I don't know," you admit, feeling a little embarrassed.

"It's just...I like it when you praise me." Vinnie's eyebrows shoot up in surprise.

"Really? Like, in what way?"

"I don't know," you repeat, feeling even more embarrassed now. "It's just...when you tell me I'm doing a good job, or when you tell me how much you love me, it makes me feel really good."

Vinnie smiles at you, understanding dawning on his face. "Oh, I see. You have a praise kink."

"Yeah... I guess I do." You say, your voice no louder than a whisper.

"Like, what kind of praise?" he asked, running his fingers through your hair.

You blushed, feeling embarrassed to even admit it. "Like, tell me how good I am, how much you like what I'm doing, stuff like that."

Vinnie smiled, his eyes lighting up. "Oh, I can definitely do that," he said, leaning down to kiss you.

As things heated up between you, Vinnie started whispering little compliments in your ear. "You're so sexy, baby," he murmured. "I love the way you taste. You're so good at this."

Hearing his words made your heart race, and you found yourself getting more and more turned on. It was like a switch had been flipped inside you, and you couldn't get enough of Vinnie's praise.

"Hey pretty girl, do you wanna do something for me?" He asked with a quirk in his voice

"Mhm, anything baby."

He pulled you into his lap as he started kissing your neck, his hands roaming over your body as he whispered words of admiration.

"You're so sexy," he said. "I love the way your body feels against mine." You moaned louder, feeling yourself getting wet with desire.

Before you knew it, Vinnie had pulled down his pants and was urging you to take him in your mouth. You eagerly obliged, loving the way he gasped and moaned as you worked your mouth up and down his dick. He continued to praise you as you sucked him off, telling you how amazing you were and how much he loved you.

It wasn't long before he was climaxing in your mouth, and you swallowed every drop of his cum, feeling satisfied and pleased with yourself. You collapsed onto the couch next to him, both of you panting and grinning.

"I think we just found a new favorite kink," Vinnie said, laughing.

Afterwards, as you lay together, you felt a little shy about what had just happened. But Vinnie pulled you close, his arms wrapped around you. "That was really hot," he said, kissing your forehead. "I like that you're willing to tell me what you want. And I really like praising you. We should do that more often."