shigaraki ~ interest

.・✫・゜・。.

bank manager au.
.・✫・゜・。.

It was a national level heist by none other than the league of villains that shook the entire city into chaos, there were more than 20 villains in on one of the biggest heists of the decade.

Led by shigaraki came in around 7 villains as they kept eyes on all workers, killing some guards and workers they found useless, shigaraki walked towards the place they kept most of the money.

Walking inside the workers began shouting and dying, outside the place they kept the money was a office room, inside was the bank manager y/n, calling police while hiding under her desk, she already got the hint of the situation by the loud noises.

She also looked into the bank security system and cameras to get a better grasp of the situation. Shigaraki entered the office to see none in his sight but he knew the person was hiding under the desk.

Shigaraki touched the desk, turning it into ashes as he finally got the look of the bank manager who was hiding under it, he expected it to be some old nerdy man but to his surprise it was a young looking girl as if she had recently turned 21.

Shigaraki didn't notice when the girl stood up suddenly charging towards shigaraki with what seemed like a sharp dagger, the girl would've hurt his hand if he didn't move it slightly away, she was still able to land a cut on his hand, few drops of blood dropped as shigaraki stared at his hands.

Before the girl could land another attack on shigaraki she was tackled by toga who was amazed by the girl using dagger like her, she used knives so she was enthusiastic seeing the girl's attempt.

The villains dragged her to the room of the money, fearing for her life she let them take the money, hoping they won't kill her and let her go after they've got the money.

Her plan to hit and run the main villain by the back door of the bank failed miserably, so now she hopped to be left alive even though she won't be considering the villain was hurt on his hand due to her.

As soon as they took the money through a portal she was pushed inside the portal by none other than the villain she attack, he used only four fingers of his to push her inside the purple portal.

She dropped on the floor, infront of her the stacks of money they just stole, behind her the villains walked in as the portal disappeared, the villain who opened the portal opened another portal and left saying that he'll go safe the villains he can.

She was confused to why they would bring her alone with them to their supposedly base but her questions were cleared once shigaraki the villain asked everyone to sit down and explained how he had a use of her.

She worked for the biggest bank in the nation so she knew alot, she could help them in robbing other banks and manage the villain's funds, the girl was threatened that if she tried to escape or do any silly against them she'll be tortured and killed.

Fearing for her life and hoping heroes save her she agreed thinking being tortured would be worse, if it was just death she might've faced it happily but the torture sounded too bad, she knew of enough victims of the league to know none of them had a peaceful ending through torture.

It wasn't just that for which shigaraki thought of bringing her, he had more motives regarding her than just that, the girl since he turned the desk into ashes caught his eyes, her attack on him and her wits had an impact of him.

He was fond of brave people but he loved when they were logical and diligent enough to think best for themselves, like her. He also found her pretty so he took her not knowing a mere interest of his will soon turn into a suffocating obsession.

.・✫・゜・。.