when y/n is drunk~

.・✫・゜・。.

Todoroki

- he doesn't care at first but if she's really drunk he'll be worried, takes her home himself.

- would make her drink enough water and sleep beside her rubbing her head if it hurts.

Kirishima

- he would do drinking challenge and feel that y/n is drunk, he'll then bring her to her dorm.

- gets her water and makes sure she's feeling okay and doesn't have a headache.

Present mic

- he would laugh at first seeing y/n drunk but afterwards calms down and brings her back.

- he would lower his speaking and mumbling soothing words to her only or a nice lullaby to make her sleep.

Midnight

- she finds drunk y/n really cute and hugs her tightly bringing her back to her home.

- she would use her quirk in order to make y/n sleep and stay beside her until she's awake or sleep as well.

Toga

- her brain is having ideas that all include hurting y/n but she controls herself and brings y/n back without a single scratch.

- would say how cute and clingy y/n is and cuddle with her.

Overhaul

- he doesn't like the smell alot so he decides to take her back, prepares a bath for her and keeps his eyes on her so she doesn't hurt herself while being drunk.

- would hold her while she sleeps and is cleaned enough.

Thank you for reading 📖.

.・✫・゜・。.