dabi ~ walking heater.

.・✫・゜・。.

Both dabi and y/n were sent out in the chilly night, both of them were told to go look out for possible spots where they can put their next plan into action.

Dabi and she walked around the city whole night looking for various secluded areas and most crowded as well, walking in an alley they then heard a hero talking on their earpiece.

Dabi was quick to pull y/n and hide in the corner that was too small and Dabi was practically hugging her in that small space, soon they heard more people enter in the alley, they were discussing a plan to catch two villains who were recently caught roaming the area.

Yes, they hid listening to the heroes and cops talking about them, it was cold so y/n crossed her arms trying to somehow feel warm, the alleyway was cold like ice, slow winds passing the corners every now and then.

Dabi noticed her shivering slightly whenever the wind took turns so he hugged her, almost making her gasp but he covered her face, her expression slowly changed to comforting as she felt his body wrap around her, his body felt warm like it was heating up.

Soon the heroes and cops had cleared out of the alley giving them their chance to escape before any other issues.

Once out of the place y/n jokingly said how Dabi was a walking heater, him smirking and replying about how she indirectly called him hot, her face turning red as he kept glancing at her with a smirk.

.・✫・゜・。.