shigaraki ~ just friends

.・✫・゜・。.

villain au.
.・✫・゜・。.

It wasn't everyday that shigaraki called people his friends, it was new to the league when he mentioned having a meeting with his friend in a couple of days.

It wasn't long before he stood next to her again, his rival and friends at the same time. It wasn't hard for everyone in the room to notice that both shigaraki and y/n may call each other friends but acted very cold to each other.

Well y/n was rather calm and talked mostly about business, she was a villain herself and owned a business in the world of villains which was to supply weapons and at some other times drugs and medication illegal to hand in Japan.

Shigaraki had the business talk with her for the first part of the talking until the conversation drifted to both of them talking about a certain moment of their life when both of them defeated a hero that was very strong.

A smile gradually formed on shigaraki's dull features as the talk kept going on, the league were rather surprised by how the atmosphere of the room changed from the cold thick tension to two friends conversing about their crazy events together.

It wasn't known to anyone but shigaraki showed no connection with y/n to protect her from any enemies that may target her if she was to be connected directly with shigaraki, he only kept business with her.

That wasn't the truth though, he loved her and so provided her ports with heavy security by his villains and kept distance from her to protect her but also met her on secret basis and made sure she was always fine.

She was just his friend to the league and others, to outside of the room they were in both shigaraki and y/n were two villains in business but to both shigaraki and y/n they were very close and clearly more than friends.

.・✫・゜・。.