toga himiko ★

.・✫・゜・。.

Toga is someone who will kill to keep whoever she happens to like or fall in love with, she is ready to go beyond her limits in order to achieve whatever she has in mind regarding the person she loves.

She can be scary since she's a villain but mostly she is smiling, a sinister feeling radiates off of her, she might insult anyone but she will never say anything bad or do anything bad in front of someone she loves.

She knows she has to be good to them, only when they listen to her. If she happens to like a hero she will face difficulty in getting them but if it's a normal civillian she'll easily have them kidnapped.

That's what she did to y/n who was a fucking archeologist, there was nothing y/n had to offer to the villain league except one of them, who was giggling the entire time when they were kidnapping her.

The man with ashy hair mentioned something about killing her then told toga to handle the lady, the girl feeling herself flustered when approaching the tied up lady, they kidnapped.

Toga took y/n to a room, it was huge, decorated in pink, red and other accents, the room looked like to be of toga since she began telling y/n of how she manages her room or what she had in the room.

Toga then made y/n sit on her bed as she spoke of rules y/n would have to follow or she'll be facing punishments and maybe getting no food for a long time. It sounded like a joke in the way toga spoke of it.

Since then it was hard to even think of escaping the place, whenever she would try finding a window or door she could unlock to leave there would either another villain passing by or toga herself looking for y/n.

Toga would take great care of y/n, sometimes making y/n feel uncomfortable when she would walk in on y/n showering without knocking or yelling first, toga acted as if it was nothing.

Toga would sometimes invite twice to her room and both of them would talk alot, mostly about rubbish y/n didn't find useful, it was strange to her how these horrible villains can be so goofy and silly otherwise.

Once she found the exit door and tried to unlock it and escape only to be caught by the worst one of them, dabi, he asked her what she was doing as she said she was thirsty and looking for the kitchen.

He nodded as he asked her to follow him, he led her to the kitchen and left, the entire time she thought he was gonna kill her because he found her escaping, toga had told everyone to not hurt y/n but keep eyes open for her and not to let her escape.

Toga would every night ask y/n to sleep beside her and hug her tightly, she would repeat the same words every night, about how much toga loved and adored y/n and only wishes that y/n loves her back, soon.

.・✫・゜・。.