We left pabu saying goodbye to phee and the others as we head to find hemlock.

We head to the planet and a mountain and found a rail car to get us in.

Tech and I went to look around when we saw two imperial soilders one took off their helmets to reveal a familiar face "didn't expect to find you two here"

"Saw gerrera" tech said

"I told you on onderon you had a choice to make looks like you've chosen"

"What exactly is your plan here?" I asked.

"I'm leveling this compound along with all the imperials inside it"

"Can't let you do that. We're tracking one of the officers. We need to find his base where clones are being imprisoned. Including one of our own."

"You expect me to call this off to save a few prisoners?" Saw asked. "We are trying to fight the empire"

"Have you considered that by destroying this facility you are wiping out any chance to gather information Intel that could help your cause?" Tech asked him.

"Taking out several of their top commanders is a good start" saw said.

"We'll that victory will be short-lived as their ranks will quickly be replenished"

"Maybe so but sacrifices have to be made for the greater good"

Then a security team came and we shook our way out as our group got back and head to a rail car when all the sudden it stops. Leaving us stranded.

It was not good.