I woke up on the ship with  I smiled and kissed her forehead and walked out of my room to see hunter and wrecker drinking coffee.

They looked at me with smiles on their faces. "Look who's awake" wrecker laughs.

"How'd you sleep" hunter asked.

I smiled "better than ever"

"Delivery from shep and lyana" wrecked throws a fruit at me.

I caught it "another one?"

"They're happy you're back"

"And so are we." Hunter said.

Then I looked at the ship to see no crosshair. "Where's crosshair?"

"He wasn't in the ship when we woke up." Wrecker said.

"He's still adjusting" hunter said.

"I'll check on him" I walked down to find crosshair shooting some targets.

AZI noticed me and waved "GREETING Y/N" I waved back knowing crosshairs trying to practice.

I ran down as batcher runs up to me and nuzzled as I petted her. I walked toward crohaur and notice the bowl full of fruit.

"Shep and lyana found you then?"

"Their ability to do so is uncanny" Crosshair said.

I leaned to a rock "I know what's you're doing crosshair but you can't keep hiding. You need to talk to hunter."

"I'm not hiding I'm training" he shoots before looking at his hand it's still shaking.

"You know I'm sure azi could look at your hand for you."

"I'm fine" he said.

I shrugged "So what skills does this require, besides good sight?"

"Being a sniper is more than just looking through a scope.It's about patience. Reading the environment. And knowing when you've got eyes on you" he looks up.I looked up to see hunter and wrecker watching us "they don't trust me."

I stand up "give it time but you will have to talk to them" I looked up and shook my head at them then I heard a whistle then looked up to see a ship "it's echo" I smiled and ran up.

Once I was there and the ship land echo gets out as I ran up and hugged him and he hugs back and laughs "glad to see you're back and safe"

Then the others came including crosshair "what? No hug for me?" Crosshairs said at that moment I wasn't even sure if he's joking or not.

"That depends on how good your Intel is."

~~~~
Later in the evening we all get together for dinner and I explain what happened back where i was hidden. "They were using clones for testing, taking samples.Most were held in the detention wing, but i never saw what was in the vault. Even emerie wasn't allowed access."

"Emerie?" Echo asked.

"She works for hemlock. She's apparently my sister. ." They all were shocked to hear.

"And what about you?" Echo asked "anything else to add"

"I was a prisoner. Not much to tell" Crosshair said.

"We've been searching for this base for a long time. Acurate intels are hard to come by We need to know all we can before making any moves."

"We have nala ses datapad" i  shows them the datapad "but it isn't working anymore "If we can get it online, we should be able to pull more intel on Tantiss."