In hyberspace after crosshair and I escaped along with batcher. We were having difficulties.

"I could use some help up here" I shouted "our comms are down. I can't contact hunter.

"That's not the priority the ship sustained heavy damage" Crosshair said.

I rolled my eyes "I can see that"

"Hey the stabilizers online" Crosshair said coming from behind.

"That's what I'm trying to do"

Then hyberspace broke revealing a planet "we have to land"

"A little hard to do when nothings working" I said.Then We head and crashed landed without us getting injured. Then I tried to get stuff to work but it shut down "this will take forever to repair"

"No" Crosshair said getting batcher out "no there's time for that."

I looked at him "we need to get the nav reader online to extract coordinates to tantiss for when we go back"

"We're not going back" Crosshair said.

"We left the other prisoners behind"

"the empire is going to be searching for this ship and us" he jumps off the ship as I did "we have to move I scanned a spaceport a few clicks east we'll start"

He starts walking as I followed along with batcher to the spaceport. Crosshair and I walked around seeing some imperial.

"Empire couldn't have find us here that quickly" I said petting batcher.

"They didn't" Crosshair said. "It's a standard patrol presence"

"Okay so let's find a way to send a message to hunter and wrecker"

"We can't. They monitor long hangs comms it'll give us away." He looks around "we'll have to figure out something else" he was gonna move.

I grabbed his hand to stop him "wait! We can't walk around like this. We'll draw too much attention"

"You're the one who wanted to bring the hound"

I heard batcher wine as I pet her "don't listen to him. Come on" TheWe started sneaking and stealing what we could find as a disguised now that we won't be noticed "see isn't this better?"

"No" he said as we walked around and saw a shuttle "nee plan let's get to the spaceport we can sneak into one of those shuttles.

I nodded and started walking and the space port "it's too well guarded we'll never slip past those troopers undetected." I said.

"I can take out at least half before they know what's happening."

I looked at him "Or we coil try a way that doesn't involve blaster fire

"Ike what?"

I looked and smiled "watch and learn"

Crosshair sighs "I can hardly wait"Then we go in we then I noticed we don't have any chain codes so I try to bribe them but they asked for 15,000 credits and told us not to come back without the credits. "That went well"

"Stow it crosshair"

"Storming the spaceport would be easier than finding 30,000 credits"

"I don't want to hurt anyone"

"Don't be naive" he stops and I stop to face him"every second we're here we're at risk"

"Then quit wasting time complaining" I said.Then the door opens to show a gambling place which gave me an idea "I think I know how to make some fast credits"