I just do the usual rutine everyday  it's starting to get annoying then I noticed many troopers.

"Somethings different why are there so many troopers around"

"I'm not certain" emerie said

"You don't know?"

"The doctor will inform me if it's nessesary" then she starts taking my blood.

Then hemlock comes with nala se when emerie took the sample. And nala se walks up to me .

"Phoenixe listen carefully if emerie tests your sample you will be in danger. You must flee the facility before it's too late"

Then I realized "is that why you've been destroying my samples" I wispered.

"Yes project-" she didn't finish when hemlock spoke.

"Nala se come along our guest is arriving"

She looks at me "go to the lab retrieve my data pad and use it to escape. Sneak aboard a shuttle and flee" then she walks "you must go"

They leave and I head out thinking about nala se she's trying to save me. But I know I'm not leaving without crosshair.

So I went to the lad to see emerie do some work "do you need something y/n?" She asked

I had to think fast "hemlock said there's a guest arriving who is it?"

"It's best not to ask questions see to your task for the day" then she noticed something "you feeling well" i shook my head "forget your assignments and get some rest"

"Okay" then I walked up to the thing "y/n I can handle thing from here. Go I'll check on you later"

Then I quickly took the data pad and sneaked away to get to crosshairs Celeste.

"Crosshair" I wispered

"What are you doing here?" He asked not looking at me.

"Escaping and you're coming with me"

He looks at me and sits up "you found a weak point?"

"Not exactly I'm kinda improvising"

He glared at me "is that some kind of joke?"

"I'll explain later just get the gaurds attention"

He sighed "that's not a plan"

I scoffed "just distract them" I said walking away so I can distract then I open the cell with the data pad  as crosshair knock them out "nice work"

"Did have much of a choice" he grabs a gun.

"You're out of the cell aren't you?"

Then he puts the gaurds in the cell and hands me a gun as we sneaks to escape.

"We'll start talking" he said.

"I told you were escaping" I said pressing on the data pad.

"Why now what's changed"

"Nala se said I had to and I wasn't gonna leave without you" I looked at him " she told me to use her data pad to a dead the base and find a shuttle. We just need to get to a hanger" the I open the forts and hide from the gaurds nearby talking about the emperor is in the base.

"The emperor's here?" Crosshair asked.

"What? I didn't know"

"Another reason why this was not a day to wing an escape"

"Thanks for the reminder but I think we're past that point" then I noticed crosshairs hands were shaking "your hands getting worse isn't it?"

"It's fine"

Then I noticed something was wrong "all shuttles have been grounded except the emperors we'll have to steal it"

"It will be too well guarded even for me"

Then I remembered "I know what shuttle we could use it crashlanded outside the perimeter back when I first came here"

"How does a crashed shuttle help us?"

"If the comms are still functioning, we can contact Hunter, omega and Wrecker."

"And how do we get outside?"

"Follow me"

We started running and head to the hounded cage to the empty.

"Y/n" we turned to see emerie. Crosshair was about to shoot her but i stopped him "you should go back to your room"

"You mean her cell" Crosshair said.

"You're not thinking clearly neither of you but it's not too late come with me and no one need to know about this"

"I can't do that"

"Phoenix"

"I spent most of my life confined on kamino I won't be trapped here too you're my sister emerie. Help us"

"Escape is not possible y/n this is for your own good" she tried to shoot us but crosshair shot first knocking her out.

"We have to go" Crosshair said  We ran and ran until we head outside "what direction is the crashed shuttle"

"Not sure"

Then we heard engines roaring when we followed where it's heading.We tans as I tracked the ship as we ran then all the sudden we saw a creature there then lie as were fighting it giving us a chance to run to the ship and I started pressing buttons to get the ship going.
Then I grunt in frustration "it's not working comms are completely dead"
Then we heard ships and Crosshair and I hid "I'm sorry I though this would work"

He looks at me "you got us this far and we're not done yet. Do you kno  plan 72?"

"Yes tech had me memorize all the plans" I think of tech doing those things.

"Of course he did" he reached for my hand and I took it. "Let's go"

Then soilders came and a  clone came and a familiar hound saved me "batcher? Stay close"I get on the ship and shot at some soilders and got crosshair in then I whistled "batcher come" then batcher gets in as wells as the doors closed and Crosshair and I flew out of the planet and escaped. "Whoohoo" I ran up to Crosshair and hugged him "we did it"

then I realized how close we were. Our eyes made contact. I kissed the top of his head.

Crosshair looks at me in shock and clears his throat "we should do use on escaping"

"Okay"