I was on the beach with batcher I was playing with her for a bit. She's technically mine and Crosshairs.
When I told him that he denies it telling me it's just mine.

BATCHER runs to the cave and I followed her when she whines and walks up to me.

"BATCHER? What is it? What's wrong?"I asked her as she growl "It's just the cavern. We've been in there plenty of times. I'll check it out"I walk in with a flash light when I noticed BATCHER was barking and backing up I don't know what's wrong.I turned around and saw a woman there pale skin with markings on her face she also has white hair. "Who are you?" She didn't answer but grabs my wrist and pulls me as I struggle "let go"

Then I see the boys jump down "you heard her let her go" hunter said.

"Gladly" the woman said as she lets go and I ran up to the guys "You know, for rogue clones who are trying to lay low, you're failing spectacularly especially that one who's not even a clone" she points at me.

"And who are you?" Crosshair asked

"Fennic sent me" the woman said.

We all looked a confused "We never gave her our coordinates. How'd you find us?" Hunter asked.

"I have my ways" she said "I hear you've been asking questions about M-count. Very reckless to inquire about such things. It attracts the wrong kind of attention"

"And why is that?"

"That's the real question isn't it? First tell me why you want this information consider it my payment"

"We already paid fennec for the Intel"

"Not my problem either talk or I go"

They won't answer so I had to do something "it's for a friend" I said the empires after her and she thinks it's because of some M-count experiment they're doing.but we don't know what that means."

"It's something in the blood" she said.
"Everyone has it but at varying levels those with a high count were believed to be more capable of wielding the Force."

"The force?" Hunter asked "you mean
Jedi?"

"You're saying I'm a Jedi?"

"Of course not your blood doesn't make you a Jedi you'd have to be trained for that. I think it's possible for clone to have them to but if you do have a high m- count consider yourself warned. The empire will hunt you down there's your Intel" she begins to walk away.

I ran infront of her "wait!"

"Move"

"So is that why the empires after me?" I asked.

"I can't determine your midi-chlorian levels without testing you."

"Then test me I can handle it"

"Believe me, the truth is rarely comforting."

I must know "Please. No one's been able to give me answers. I need to know what I am"

She sighs "fine but just remember you asked for this"

Then she made me do something by balancing something on my head but I failed. The rock was too slippery.

Then she asked a white blossom from a tree and return it to her before it sun sets. Once I got back I saw them fighting.

"Stop I said what's going on"