The mysterious trooper brought me back to tantiss when I see hemlock there waiting.

"Turning yourself over was a wise decision" hemlock said. "Come with me" Then I followed him inside as I saw emerie there working. "Begin testing her at once. I want confirmation"

"Where's nala se?" I asked looking around.

"I'm a cell" he said "im afraid the kaminoan won't be aiding you in another escape. I'll return later for the results" he turns around and leaves. I could tell she was hesitant but noded and started working.

I turned to see emerie there I walked up her "emerie, you don't have to do this"

"I'm sorry but I do" she takes the stuff and takes my wrist and takes my blood"for what it's worth I'm glad you're safe"

"Am I?" I asked she didn't answer but continued working.

She's been working for hours as hemlock came back.

"Dr. Karr, what are y/ns results?"
He asked

"Her blood sample yielded a favorable
M-Count replication." Emerie said.

"As expected"

"What does that mean?" I asked.

Hemlock smirks "I'll show you" he takes me somewhere "Did you know an individual's M-Count can not be directly replicated? Attempts have been made, but each time, the levels degraded. And so we experimented" he

"Where are you taking me?" I asked

"The vault. We tried various methods mixing samples from our other test subjects, yet nothing worked until we combined your sample with one of our M-Count specimens." He takes me to a door "you are a vital peice of our work here y/n."

A door opens to reveal three children sitting there. "Who are they?" I asked.

"They are the rest of the puzzle and this, this is your new home"