𝟢𝟪

You were used to being watched.

Wherever you went, Tocchi often wasn't far. But since UA had a gate and security measures put in place, you knew Tocchi wouldn't be able to follow you around.

'So who the hell is watching me so intently?'

You weren't concerned about it, so you didn't dwell on it for long. Still, you kept it in there back of your mind.

As for you and your classmates who you'd had successfully brought to Saihara, you all trained in and outside of class, prepping your bodies and your quirks for the upcoming Sports Festival. It was exactly as Saihara had said.

In school, you worked to improve your quirks.

And with Saihara...

WHAM!

Tsuburaba was sent rolling like a bowling ball right into Awase after being struck in the gut by Saihara, the two of them tumbling right into a wall.

"You're both out! Fifty push ups! Now!" Saihara shouted at them and they both groaned as he turned to where Tokage and Kaibara were on the ground, "You've rested enough! Back over here, you two!"

Tokage sighed as she dragged herself over, Kaibara stumbling along as well, while you and Rin took a little water break. The two of you had quickly become the third year's favorites, especially Rin, who had adapted and was getting better and better at fighting Saihara.

As eccentric as the psycho third year happened to be, he was right about quirks.

"Your quirk is like another muscle. Train it, push it to its limits, but don't break it down completely. It will grow stronger along with your body!"

Rin had become the perfect example for the third year's analogy. His quirk allowed him to sprout scales and following Saihara's training, they had become far stronger, and more durable. Paired with his incredible reflexes, he was able to go toe to toe with Saihara for a few minutes before the third year would pick up the intensity and end the fight in an instant.

Saihara allowed you and Rin to spar with one another or just take water breaks while he was busy beating up the other first years, but it was only a matter of time before he called you back over to torture the pair of you again.

"Damn it, Tsuburaba, throw up outside!" Saihara shouted at the boy as he was in the corner suffering from the effects of getting gut checked by the third year so many times.

"Psycho Third Year really isn't pulling any punches..." you murmured, smirking a bit as you watched Saihara cheer Tokage on as she threw punches at him, Kaibara shrieking for help as Saihara held him over his head in a mock attempt to break his back *though it did look like it really hurt*.

"But there have been some changes this first week." Rin pointed out before looking at his arm, "My scales have become even more durable than before, more and more like armor. Tokage's able to split her body for longer periods of time and even launch parts of herself."

"Mm." you watched as Tokage's foot came flying off and clocked Saihara in the face, earning a word of praise from the third year as he threw a screaming Kaibara at her, "It certainly seems quite effective. Frog Face has been able to make larger solid air structures, and they're getting more and more difficult to break. Bandanna is bulking up a bit too, and he's getting up a lot quicker from avoiding Saihara's punches."

Kaibara was laying flat on his belly after being thrown by Saihara. As you and Rin chatted with each other, he'd been unable to stop himself from listening.

'Hey... they didn't say anything about me.'

"UP YOU GO!" Saihara picked up Kaibara by the back of his clothing, "Time to go outside, freshies! Time for another run and core workout!"