36

Tom's POV

I walked over to that Jerk Eduardo and imidiently noticed that something was wrong even before I arrived at his doorstep. I heard yelling, yelling that sounded like the voice of that Jerk.

As I arrived at his doorstep I saw that the front door was shut. I had a weird feeling, something wasn't right. Edd would never willingly enter his house. It seemed as if he was forced to enter his house, dragged in and then tied up. I rang his doorbell and could feel my blood pressure starting to rise. This man has completely lost it was the last thing I thought before the door in front of me has opened.

It was him Eduardo. I tried to look past him and there I saw him tied up on a chair in the living room. Eduardo tried to speak up before me, but I was faster. "Holy macaroni on a pony, have you lost your mind? Untie Edd now!" I yelled out at him what went through my mind. His open mouth suddenly closed and he began to tear up again.

"I don't want to harm him, I just want to know where Jon is. I know that you are all hiding him somewhere or that you all know where he could be! Tell me where he is!" He demanded an answer from me, grabbed me on my arms and shook me and was now violently crying. This man has completely lost his mind now.

Still I wasn't sure if I should tell him where Jon was, if I would do so then I would risk that he would get mistreated again, but if I don't do what he wants then I am not sure about what he would do just to get to Jon. I decided to just stay silent and instead demanded him to free Edd. Mark got near him and rested a hand on his shoulder in order to calm him down. I could see in the eyes of the blonde that he didn't wanted to do this to Edd and that he was simply also forced into doing this.

Eduardo was desperate so he just walked towards Edd and untied the ropes that were used to tie him up. Edd didn't seemed angry at Eduardo although he has been tied up. He seemed to pity the hopeless man, but I didn't. I don't think that this can be seen as a reason to tie someone up. Eduardo kind of seemed like an emotional mess at this moment or you could say a storm, while Mark was more like a the calm.

Anyways it was weird seeing Edd pity this mess of a man. "I just want Jon back. I can't lose him."The diet cola lover mumbled after untying Edd, barely loud enough so that I was able to hear it from my position. Edd gave him a sad smile to comfort him, he didn't knew what to do. I'm not the guy who is good at comforting others so I stepped out of the doorstep and slowly walked back to my home. "I guess my job here is done now." I said to myself as I walked back to inform Jon.

Edd's POV

I wanted to just leave this place behind, because although he seemed to need comfort he seemed to be an emotional wreck. I didn't wanted to deal with him like this because I still give him the fault for mistreating Jon and although I shouldn't feel bad for him I had no other choice but to feel bad about him.

As I was slowly walking out of his house he grabbed me on my right arm, I stopped and turned around and then it happened. "Edd, I am sorry for tying you up and yelling at you to give me information about Jon, but you have to know that I am truly sorry. I know that he probably doesn't ever want to see me again, but I just want to face him one more time to tell him how sorry I am. It was my fault, all of this was my fault and not his. His cutting, his self isolation, his fears, his fading happiness was all my fault. If I could, I would turn back in time and undo what I did, I would punish me instead. But there is nothing that I can do now then to say that I am sorry. You know it never seems to be too late to undo something until it is." He told me while more tears were streaming down his face and his voice cracked.