17

Jon's POV

"Eduardo I didn't do anything. Please go to your room you are drunk." I stammered out in fear. But there was no use he grabbed me on my left arm and squeezed it tight so that I wasn't able to run away from him. I screamed out in pain and felt that my fresh cuts were opened up again. I tried to pull away from his grip but there was no use, his grip on me was to strong and I was like always to weak.

Suddenly he held up the bottle that he had in his right hand and was about to Shatter it against my head. But I jerked my head to the side so that he only hit the wall with the bottle. I heard a loud Crack and saw the glass pieces of the now shattered bottle falling onto the ground.

My heart was racing to a point that I could feel my pulse without having to place my fingers on my neck to check it. I felt like the world was spinning around me and thought that I was going to throw up or faint in front of him. What if that bottle would have shattered against my head? This was the last thing I thought about before Eduardo threw me to the ground and beated me up. I was crying out loud but there was no use, Mark didn't heard my cries for help this time.

I curled up into a ball and tried to shield my face to get damaged the least as possible, but there was no use. He hit my face, my stomach and other places. This went on for a couple of minutes before he pulled my hair so that I would get up and left me there. Now both my arms were bleeding to a point where the blood even seeped through the gauzes and was slowly getting more visible through my long sleeved shirt.

Once he let go of me I walked into the bathroom and pulled up my shirt and threw away the blood soaked gauzes. I stared at my cuts and opened a drawer, I found the gauzes I was looking for. But now something else was grabbing my attention, it was a razor. It was sharper than the kitchen knife. I could still feel my heart racing and felt that my breathing was unsteady. It felt as if I was going to have a panic attack, so I wanted to calm myself down as fast as possible.

So I carefully grabbed the razor and looked out for a free spot on both of my arms. The Wrists were still free, because I was to scared to make cuts on these areas, for me it seemed a little too risky to cut there because of the veins that were raised up pretty high.

But this time I didn't cared, I placed the razorblade on my wrist and made three cuts and repeated this on the other arm while my whole body was shaking. A lot more blood was flowing out of my body now parallel to the cuts that were reopened because of Eduardo. I felt lightheaded and took a last glance at myself in the Mirror before I collapsed to the floor. My eyes were red and puffy full of tears and my face was already starting to form bruises again and getting paler due to my rapid bloodloss, but this was okay. Everything was okay because I knew that I deserved this. Then everything went black.

I passed out on the floor and only came back to my conscience when I heard someone call out for me from the other side of the door. It was Eduardo. "Jon for Christ's sake open up the God damn door, what is taking you so long in there." I heard the brunette yell out at me. "Give me one more minute Eduardo then I am going to open the door." I responded with a raspy voice while I stood up and was wrapping up my bloodstained arms in new gauzes.

After this I cleaned up the bloodstained floor with some toilet paper as best as I could and threw those papers away before I put on the same long sleeved shirt and opened the door. I had no other shirt here in the bathroom that I could wear so I had to put this on even if there were still a few bloodstains onto it that weren't to noticeable, because of the dark color of my shirt. Still if someone would take a glance of my shirt from more closer, than the light tint of blood could be seen in some areas around the sleeve parts and draw attention to myself.

I unlocked the door and walked past him as he hit me with his shoulder and then I locked myself in my room. He seemed less drunk than before, this got me thinking, how long was I unconscious in the bathroom? And most important how was I still alive after loosing that much blood? I couldn't stand the thought of going through this hell anymore, so I decided to leave this place and this world forever. This would simply be for the best for all of us.