𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

ᵀʰᵉ ˢᵃˡᵛᵃᵗᵒʳᵉ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐎'𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐋, strolled through the Salvatore school hallways, music blasting through her white earbuds. She wore a black Salvatore school blazer, with a white button up and a dark blue plaid skirt. Along with black converses, with marked doddles around them, and different pins placed onto her blazer. Different rings glazing her fingers, with layers of necklaces around her neck, one being the necklace her aunt gave her, another being a Crescent moon with a small yellow jewel in the middle, the other being a small diamond pendent that her mom used to wear.

She carried several thick books, stopping at the end of the hallway. The werewolf looked around for a second before opening one of the fake books, revealing vials of her blood. Two teens from behind the corner appeared, cash flooding within their finger tips.

Kiara slipped the hybrid blood into one of the teenagers hands, whispering a debut. Causing the teen to sigh heavily, placing several 100$ bills into O'Connell's hand.

The 14 year old then turned on her heels again, taking the fake books along with her.

She continued to sell and tax, making more than the day before. Taking her mind off of the never ending, mental torcher of being without her dad.

————————————————————————————————————

❛ᴷⁱᵉʳᵃ'ˢ ᴰᵒʳᵐ ᴿᵒᵒᵐ❜

Kiara's mind raced a million miles in a second, having never activated her curse, it caused anger to boil inside. People around the Quarter and school labeled it as anger issues, but she labeled it as the scar of her father. Her aunt Freya helped her tap into the magic kept inside, but Kiara found it pointless seeing as she'd lose her magic the day she turned.