𝑭𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒓

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

ᵀʰᵉ ˢᵃˡᵛᵃᵗᵒʳᵉ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 laid in her bed, barely moving, just staring. She was too awake to sleep but too tired to get up.  So she just laid there, staring. Darkness filled through the room with just a glimpse of light, shining on her.

Kiara had missed her morning classes, people were sent to check on her, but she just closed them out. The Mikaelson didn't care for school at the moment, not while Hayley was seriously in danger because of her.

But the knock on her dorm room caused her to groan slightly. She ignored it at first, but the knocking continued. The girl rolled on her side and tried to ignore the racket sound by covering her ears. But at last, she chucked her pillow across the room and at her door.

"Go away!" She called out.

Not expecting a response, Kiara flopped back on her bed. But again a voice called out, "It's Davina." The voice exclaimed.

The hybrid flew up from her bed, scrambling to get up. She wore a pink tank top with fuzzy dinosaur pajama bottoms her blonde hair frizzy and day-old makeup.

The girl swung her door open to her aunt. "What happened?" She huffed.

Davina looked at her, worry covering her face, it took her a minute to respond. "Nothing. Klaus has search parties scouring every inch of the city. We'll find her soon."

Kiara shook her head lightly, "I doubt that."

Davina was taken aback by her attitude. "Why would you say that?"

"I'm not stupid Davina," Kiara retorted. "It happened with my mom, it'll happen with Hayley. So I'm just preparing myself."

Davina's face fell. "Preparing for the worse will not make yourself feel better."