𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝑻𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑨𝒊𝒓

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

ᵀʰᵉ ᴹⁱᵏᵃᵉˡˢᵒⁿ ᴰⁱⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᴿᵒᵒᵐ

𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 sat around the dinning table of the compound. Where they tried to have civilized discussions despite what took place the night before.

"The curse that plagued our family for seven years has taken its toll on all of us." Klaus Mikaelson spoke of the hollow that took a hold of their family's love several years ago. "On our city. On our home. On our family."

Hope looked over at her sister- she looked as if she was holding her breath, waiting for the chaos of their family to break through.

Klaus held up a mimosa towards his two daughters, along with Freya. "The consequences of us being together were grave, but today, thanks to you two, we celebrate a new beginning."  

"One in which we have the freedom to stand side by side. And whatever trials may come, we will face them together, as a family." 

"Always and forever." They repeated together before taking a sip of their drinks.

Although Kiara struck her fathers attention by the way her hand shook violently as she tried to place her drink down. He watched his two daughters like a hawk, seeing as if they were going to break at any moment. Especially since one of them shared the same fate as him- to where he had all the witches he knew working on a spell that could regain Kiara's undoing of her werewolf side.

"Would you please pass the beignets?" Hope asked their Aunt Freya, "Of course." She responded before handing over the basket of beignets.

Kiara stirred her bowel of grits back and forth, she was quiet for many hours. It may have been from the lack of sleep and nightmares of Hayley's death that haunted her or maybe it was the fact that a part of her was missing forever. Either way she didn't feel like plastering a smile on and playing family.