𝑩𝒂𝒅 𝑩𝒐𝒚'𝒔 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑩𝒂𝒅

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

ᵀʰᵉ ˢᵃˡᵛᵃᵗᵒʳᵉ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ

𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 paced around Caroline's office, after a disturbing voice of news. "What do you mean, they're missing?"

"A few hours ago, different times, different cars," Caroline had been referring to the two Mikaelson girls and there soon to be failed missions. "They both took off with different boys from school."

Klaus stopped pacing dead in front of Caroline, his face frozen over by anger. "What?"

"We're looking for them." Caroline reassured, "both of them." The headmistress crossed her arms. "In fact, our entire Honors Tracking class is on it."

"Who are these boys?" Klaus asked, impatience with her response. "Because I'm gonna kill them both."

"We can't pinpoint their locations yet, but they both seem to be heading somewhere just outside of New Orleans." Caroline told the hybrid.

Klaus's face was clenched with confusion. "So they're both coming home. Why?"

Caroline grabbed her phone off her desk. "You can ask when we find both of them." Caroline rushed out the door. "Let's go."

————————————————————————————————————

ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᴿᵒᵃᵈ ᵀᵒ ᴺᵉʷ ᴼʳˡᵉᵃⁿˢ

"I knew your style had country tendencies, but your music?" Kiara laughed, scrolling through the vampire's music.

Carter drove against the night sky, the moon lighting the lonely road. He looked over to the blonde whose hair blew against the window from the cold night wind. "Wow. I'm hurt."