𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

❛ᴷⁱᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴮᵉᵈʳᵒᵒᵐ❜

{Slip Away: Unsecret}

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 laid in the middle of her bed, staring at the ceiling above her. So much words of sorrow passed through her head, but mostly so much news she had to consume in the last days. 

Learning that Josh died from Marcel, learning Ivy died from Vincent and the fact she killed an innocent old man.

It was too much for a young fourteen year old girl to intake in just a short time.

It was too much for her head to comprehend. The grief  overwhelmed her brain in a buz, therefore it was so much that she broke into tears for the last couple hours. But since then, all the moisture in her eyes had been burnt up. Nothing was left for her to cry, so she just sat and stared at her painted ceiling above. 

Camille had painted words above the nursery of Kiara- when she was still in the womb. Now fourteen years later the acrylic wistful words of Camille stayed above Kiara's bed. So over and over again,  Camille's words stayed with her daughter even after passing. 

𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼

Those repeated in Kiara's head for the last seventy two hours. And all that created was the desire to hear her mothers voice and feel her touch. Because even with every death that was brought to her knowledge Kiara still held out hope that her mom would find her way to her. In somewhat miraculous hope, the supernatural solution of her mother being raised from the dead would happen one day.

A knock came to Kiara's door and she sat up a little. 

"Yes?" She called out to the door.

"It's Vincent." The voice answered from the closed door.