𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

ᴷⁱᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴮᵉᵈʳᵒᵒᵐ

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐀 laid on her bed, her mind fuzzy. She'd blasted music through her headphones that sat across her head, her sister drawing next to her, with music through her headphones.

Kiara layed in pink silk pajamas closing her eyes slowly, falling back into the past.

𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝟒 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎

10-year-old Kiara snapped off her silver bracelet, picking up her school spell book.

Freya had been teaching the two Mikaelson girls magic, and as much as it pleased Hope, Kiara felt it almost to be pointless seeing that one day she'd been rid of it.

She walked over to the salt circle she'd made and whispered, "Demitte moi, demitte moi."

Kiara snapped into her father's astral plane. Hearing the screams of her fathers victims, her eyes grew in horror as he burned an 18-year-old girl.

Kiara collapsed her hand onto her mouth, seeing as her father then ripped off the head of another.

"Dad!" She called out.

He turned swiftly at the sound of her voice, horror growing in his eyes, blood pouring across his face. "Get out!" He screamed towards her.

In a hurry, the girl snapped out.

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓

Kiara opened her eyes softly, tears sat in them. She'd then turned slightly at the sight of her flowers dying off her bedside. 

Her face lit up, taking her headphones off, she nudged Hope. "Hope." She whispered, singling towards the flowers.

Hope sat up quickly, taking her headphones off in a rush. "Let's go." She murmured.