𝑰𝒏 𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒 walked down the creaking old steps of the compound, hearing as thunderstorms became louder from the chaos outside.

He strolled over to the old teared paintings of the compounds walls. Staring at Elijah's painting, he recognized the blood and tears of the painting.

But noises of clattering doors filled his ears. "Who's there?" He called out.

Walking into the middle of the compound he yelled, "Show yourself!"

Rebekah appeared from the shadows smiling. "Oh, Nik."

"Always so dramatic."

Klaus's face softened. "Rebekah." He whispered.

In an instance the blonde ran into a hug for her brother, chuckling under her breath. 

The two broke from the hug when another brother fell onto the couch beside them, shirtless.

Kol quickly stood up. "Bloody hell." He muttered, covering his face.

His hands fell to his hips. "My least favorite recurring nightmare."

————————————————————————————————————

Rebekah popped a bottle of wine while talking to her two brothers. "I was in Corsica, drowning my sorrows about Hayley, and I suddenly dropped."

She scoffed as the bottle was empty. "What I wouldn't give to spend just a decade without being dragged into a godforsaken Chambre de Chasse."

Klaus looked over to Kol, who pulled a shirt over his head. "Suppose you were in a board meeting."

"I was waiting for my wife to come home from work." He sighed. "Once again, ripped from complete contentment for... this."

Kol tilted his head. "Suppose I'll ask the obvious: piss off any witches lately?"