𝑬𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

ᵀʰᵉ ᴼˡᵈ ᴹⁱˡˡ

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐀 had been called home, causing Freya to keep an eye on the blonde Mikaelson. Only last night did the youngest Mikaelson almost blow up an entire parking lot in town. 

The young Mikaelson had been at the Old Mill -- a place where the older kids went to drink after hours. She'd been occupied by Hope, who'd already done her morning workout. So the teenager held out a stopwatch, timing her younger sister.

"3, 2," before even saying 1, Kiara jumped from the floor to the first floor in one jump, then to the second with one big jump.

Barley making it, Kiara pulled herself onto the top deck. "What's my time?" She called out to her sister and aunt below.

Freya looked over Hope's shoulder, "2.3 seconds." She exclaimed.

Kiara scoffed under her breath while Hope let out a cheer, "You owe me a week of chores!"

"Yeah, yeah." Kiara shook off, jumping back down towards the two.

Hope looked over to their aunt, "I gotta get to Chem," she gave the oldest Mikaelson a quick hug, "I'll see you guys later."

Before leaving Hope looked over to her sister, "Don't forg-"

"The chores." Kiara mocked. "I know, I know. Go to Chem." She exclaimed, allowing Hope to roll her eyes slightly before leaving.

The blonde looked at her aunt. "So, what'd you think Aunt Freya?" Kiara asked, before taking a sip of her water.

"I think I wish I had core muscles like yours." Freya laughed under her breath.

Kiara laughed placing her water down. "And that's nothing compared to what I'll be able to do once I trigger my werewolf side." 

Freya nodded her head unsure. "Yeah." She looked up at her niece, eyes more serious than funny. "Um...Did Hayley or your dad ever talk you through turning?" She asked.

"I mean a little." Kiara placed her water down. "And I-I have friends." The girl laughed nervously. "I mean, the whole killing a human part sounds kind of rough, but..."

"What about the whole breaking every bone in your body part?" Freya added, leaving Kiara's face to fall. "You know, Hayley talked to me about it, when she, um, really described it, it sounded worse than almost anything I could imagine. Sometimes even Klaus would give the most horrid one worried answers."