𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒔

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

❛ᴷⁱᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴮᵉᵈʳᵒᵒᵐ❜

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 stood over Kiara's sedated body. Candles of warm auras and fresh vanilla filled the room, with the addition of still quietness and shallow breathing of Kiara. 

Freya paced throughout Kiara's room over the hours, looking over multiple grimoires, taking multiple calls throughout the night to family friends and overseas witches- looking for any solution that could help Kiara.

Over the last hours of the night she'd heard yelling and screams come from downstairs, which only made Kiara's body tense up and seize. Hope had to release the screams but they also had to protect Kiara, so Freya kept her heavily sedated on herbs to keep her from dying.

Light trickled into Kiara's room and Freya's phone began to vibrate off a dresser. Freya rushed over and grabbed her phone.

The caller ID made her furrow an eyebrow. "Josh?" Freya whispered, answering her phone.

"Freya, we have a problem." Josh's voice echoed from the other side.

"Josh now is really not the time-"

Josh cut off the Mikaelson witch with urgency. "It's about Declan."

Freya rubbed her forehead slightly. "What about Declan?"

"He thinks he's losing his mind. If I wanna bet it's from vampires compelling his mind in bits and Hope taking him out with magic."

"Josh, what's the point?" Freya sighed- turning around the room having very little patience and  very little time for other problems.

"He thinks he's going crazy just like his uncle and cousin."

"What uncle-" Freya stooped in her tracks and stared across the room to Kiara's sleeping body. "Kieran."