𝑹𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑯𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

ᴷⁱᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴰᵒʳᵐ ᴿᵒᵒᵐ

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 filled her ears in a never ending lapse, somehow it was if she was stuck in a never ending nightmare, hearing the screams of her father and Hayley.

However dreams find a way of ending, even nightmares. 

Kiara held onto her neck sitting up quickly, gasping for air. "Hayley?"

The girl's widened eyes scanned her room for Hayley, panting.

Davina whose head rested on her knees, sat across from the Mikaelson on the bed of her roommate.

"Kiara." She whispered, sitting up from the bed.

Davina had been waiting a good 12 hours, watching as her niece laid there unknowingly of what had taken place after her loss of consciousness.

"Hayley?" Kiara called out once more, holding onto her bed tightly, seeing as Hayley was nowhere in the room.

"I'm here." Davina told the girl as she walked towards her.

"What happened? Where is she?" Kiara asked, her voice quicken with every word.

"Breathe." Davina whispered, holding her hands up. "You're safe now."

"Where is Hayley?" She yelled, with every light bulb in the room now bursting in an instance.

Davina looked around the room real quickly before sitting down on Kiara's bed.

Her face was softened, however it was as if Davina already told Kiara through her facial expression. 

"What?" Kiara whispered, seeing as Davina wouldn't say anything.