Backstory

When you were just a young child, many moons ago, you were teleported to a strange land called the mushroom kingdom. Your parents- as you somewhat remember it- sent you here to protect you from the dangers in which lurked in the outside world. They contacted the royal crown who your family had relations with, and you started your life.
No, you were not raised as royalty but also not as a cruel Cinderella type servant but instead The future princess's advisor along with toad and other beings. Although when you met peach y'all were both mere babies but that did not matter.You seemed to have followed her around and even helped her through some of the most difficult times.This includes when peach was in her early 20's; This not only proves to be a stressful time in a Royals life but also the -King of koopas- Bowser- seemed to kidnap her a lot, trying to force her into marriage. Almost always she was rescued by A small plumber named Mario and his compatriot/peaches adviser, Toad.
However, one fateful day on the dawn of Peaches 28'th birthday Bowser had his goons sneak into the celebration and take her away. You followed behind in hopes to rescue her but the plan went off track and caused your life to change forever.