Chapter 12~ The day before

This is one of the last chapters. It is going to be very very short as I am currently working on a new book and have no inspiration. The last chapter will be the longest so far, see y'all tomorrow :)

**************************************

*Outside y/n's Bedroom*
*Bowser's POV*

          It had been around 2 days since we let Peach go, she wasn't happy and swore to never contact y/n again. I had been so busy that I had barely seen them since the outfit fitting. Our wedding is supposed to be tomorrow, I can't wait to see y/n in their suit/dress (whatever y'all prefer). I had already seen my suit so I could assume the design of theirs.
           *Knock knock
          "Come in"! Y/n's voice rang through the hall as I opened the doors. They were sitting on the bed watching meaningless news on the TV but got up to meet me.
          "Hey love" I bent over so that they could peck my cheek.
          "Good morning Y/n". We moved to the balcony, it was a common spot due to its large area and how open it was.
          You ready for tomorrow? I asked y/n this about a million times. I kept feeling like maybe they didn't actually want to go through with it but there were never actually any indicators that they felt this way.
          "Of course I am, there is nothing better I can think of than getting to spend the rest of my days with you" y/n made an attempt at wrapping their arms around me but I was significantly bigger than them in every way.

*Later that evening*

Y/n and I had just left a dinner with some guests visiting from ally kingdoms when I had an idea.
          Let's go to my room tonight, I have a better space and you'll enjoy it.
          "Oh ok then, we'll just have to set an alarm for sometime early then". It had become routine to sneak with y/n and cuddle with them. It wasn't my fault, they were just so perfect I couldn't help it.

*Bowser's chambers*

          My room was much larger and darker than theirs, the bed took up a very large amount of space mentioning I'm 10'2".
          "Oh wow look at how much space you have , this is crazy"!
          "Yep and you can stay or sleep in here whenever you want. I'll always keep it unlocked for you.". Y/n yawned and stretched, it was not as late as we had stayed up before. It was only 9:55 pm but I guess they were tired. It made sense to sleep early as well.
          "Are you ok Bowser"? Y/n looked at me, did I have a facial expression that said something was wrong?
          Y-Yes I'm good. Why?
          "You've asked me just a lot of times if the wedding was a good idea and it's making me wonder. Do you still love me". Y/n began to tremble at the thought of another person turning on them.
          Really? Of course I still love you, you turned me into a whole new turtle. I may still have to keep up the angry act around other people but you let me be however I need to. I love you and you will never forget that". We were lying down ready to sleep when they struck this question so I took the opportunity to cuddle with y/n and calm them down.
          "O-ok. Thank you, I love you". They began to fall asleep with a huff here and there from shaky breathing. I found myself in awe of how perfect they looked awake and asleep. And tomorrow the would be all mine.

End of (short) chapter 12~

Hey y'all, the next chapter is the grand finale. It will be my longest chapter yet. Stay tuned.