Chapter 5

Hyunjin's pov
"so I thought it would be a good idea if we take something to our neighbors I mean we just moved here"my father said, we were having breakfast together.
"I will make some brownies later, hyunjin would should come with us"he added making me look at him.
"no thank you....and which neighbors you are talking about?"I asked with a raised brow.
"the ones across the street, I am sure the lees won't be home even if we went" he replied.
"I know you rented their place but I don't like them" my mom said, they are talking about felix's parents.
"why what is wrong?" I asked.
"they are like my parents, figure the rest yourself" my mom said
"poor lix"I said shaking my head.
"lix?" she asked confused.
"felix...their son we go to school together we become friends actually he invited me to his studio this weekend can I go?"I said making her look at my father then nod.
"yes you can"she answered making me smile.
"thank you, you are the best"I said hugging her.

"are you coming with us or not?' my father said.
"no their son hates me"I answered sipping my coffee .
"what why?" he asked confused.
I bit my lips, actually this is a good opportunity to see their reaction concerning homosexuality.
"not hate but he used to date the son of the family who lived here...the one who died...so he just does not like me"I said making the both of them surprised...before they could answer we heard a knock on the door, wrong timing.
"I will get it"I said walking toward the door when I opened it I was met with felix...he had his hair styled revealing his forehead, he wore a pair of jeans and a white hoodie with some accessories...how could he look this good by wearing something as simple as this.
"you are drooling darling"he said with a wink making me glare at him.
"you wish..."I said rolling my eyes.
"ready to go ?"he asked with a chuckle.
"I...."

"hyunjin who is it ?" my mom's voice come from inside.
"it is felix"I replied " come meet my parents I just told them about you"I added dragging him inside without waiting for an answer .
"oh hello dear"my mom said to felix who bowed
"it is nice to meet you Mr and Mrs hwang"he said with a huge smile.
"hyunjinie your friend is so handsome" my mom said making felix look down."don't be  shy son" she added making my friend look at her with wide eyes.
"did you have breakfast ?" my father asked.
"I will get something from the cafeteria later..."
"nonsense don't be like hyunjin, food that is made in home is better...have a seat"my father said
"yeah let's forget about the fact that you own a restaurant " I said making all of them chuckle.

"join us felix"my mom said making felix look at me before he sit down.
"it is...it is weird being here again...i am sorry" felix said" it is been too long since I come here...since minho hyung died" he added looking around.
"we are sorry for your loss...he was a friend of yours right"my father said handing him a plate.
"he was even more" felix murmured before he glanced at me" he was a very close friend I mean"he added.
"we moved here in a hurry and when we brought the house we did not know that he was murdered here...it must be hard for you"my mom said making my eyes widen.
"mom"I said looking at felix who was looking down his lap.
"yeah it is...it gets better" felix said taking a bit from the omelet "wow sir, this is so good...i can't wait to visit your restaurant "he added.
"you are welcome anytime to eat here you don't have to wait for the restaurant opening "my father said
"I might take your offer my parents are too busy to cook and I don't like the maids' food " Felix chuckled awkwardly.

"I think it is time for us to leave lix"I said feeling his mood drop.
"take care of him felix...hyunjin might be smart but he is so clumsy" my mom said making my friend laugh.
"I will keep that in mind"he answered.
"thanks mom"I said rolling my eyes.
"bye" felix said.
"take care" my father said before her both of us start walking outside.
"your parents are cool" felix said walking toward his car.
"thanks ,we are going in your car"I said making him nod.
"yeah, is it okay?" he asked.
"of course it is I was just asking"I replied making him chuckle.
"hop in then" I opened the door taking a seat next to him, he started the car and left.