Chapter 9

Han's pov
"good job again jisung" professor kang said patting my shoulder.
"thank you sir"I replied smiling at him, I love painting and when someone praise my skills it make me happy, minho Hyung always did...he even asked me to draw him, I still have a couple of them.
"no need to thank me you are really an amazing artist" he said with wide smile before he left."amazing job too hyunjin"I heard him say.
"if you have some flirting with mr hottie  I wanted to ask you if I could borrow your extra brush" seungmin said making me frown.
"I was not flirting" I replied.
"yeah but he was...now the brush" he said rolling his eyes.
I handed him the brush ignoring his previous comment...he is crazy why would a professor flirt with me...he said the same to that boy too
I made the final touches to my drawing before I leaned back to watch it....it is an aster flower minho hyung's favorite mr kang asked us to draw anything that is nature related and I choose to draw it.

"thank you everyone, our session is over see next time" professor kang announced making me look around me, I didn't even realize how time passed this fast .
I stood up to arrange my things ready to leave.
"an aster...it is his favorite" I looked to my left to see felix looking at my painting with a poker face.
"and of course you know about that" I replied rolling my eyes, he looked toward me confused.
"did something happen...you sound angry?" he said with a frown.
"nothing happened felix...forget about it" I said shaking my head.
"I..."
"guys we are going to be late for lunch come on" seungmin yelled, he was standing next to the door with hyunjin and jeongin waiting for us.

I walked passed felix leaving the room after the others, how I am going to tell him that I am jealous...i am jealous because he is spending time with hyunjin, I saw how he kissed him last night...i know it was on the cheek but...
As soon as I reached the cafeteria I took a seat next to chan hyung who was talking to changbin hyung about something, felix was the last one to come and to my luck the only empty seat is next to my right, He looked down before he sat next to me.
Everyone start chatting here and there, I was watching as hyunjin and felix laughed and joked together, they looked so comfortable...is there something going on between them? Worse did they sleep together?
"you have something on your lips" felix leaned in to wipe the other lips...okay this is getting out of hands...i was about to stop them but I froze...i have no right to do that...i looked at felix with the corner of my eyes, everything have changed after minho hyung's death...i can't do it now...

"why the sore face han?" changbin hyung asked hugging Seungmin.
"what do you think?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.
"is this about minho again?" he said making me freeze.
"is that a way to talk about your messing cousin"I answered gripping the edge of the table hard.
"han, you know I did not mean it like that...i miss him as you do..."
"clearly you don't" I cut him off making some student glance our way, apparently my voice come out louder than intended.
"calm down han" felix said caressing my hand gently.
"how I am going to calm down felix? All of you are acting like nothing happened...you moved on from him...i..."

"you have no idea what we have been through last year han, this is getting so frustrating." chan hyung yelled making my eyes widen...he never yells" you weren't here to witness seungmin's panic attacks minho went messing on his birthday if you have forgotten or changbin's depression...you weren't here when I could not even sleep as I looked around for minho in every single corner of this damn town...you weren't here when felix was hospitalized so stop making this all about yourself and look around you...we are trying to heal here...but all you do is cry and whine every damn day since you come"he added making me look at felix immediately.
"you were hospitalized...why?" I asked sounding panicked.
"it was nothing han, and I asked from you all to never talk about it" he said glaring at chan hyung who looked away.
"what do you mean it is nothing...let me..."

"I lost consciousness and hit my head... nothing big," he replied.
" correction you skipped your meals and didn't take care of yourself until you blacked out and hit your head" chan pointed out making me freeze.
"why...why would hide from me?"I asked feeling my eyes getting teary.
" you were unreachable for a whole year han...and what is going to change if I tell you now" he replied, I am being selfish...i know I am...they lost him too...i was not the only one who lost minho hyung.
"I am sorry" I said looking at chan hyung"I am sorry for all of you for leaving...i am sorry for not understanding what you have been through...for being selfish"I added getting up.