~Secret Garden~ Vil x Reader

~Secret Garden~
Vil x Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Happy Birthday, Vil!"

The Pomefiore lounge was lively with cheers and greets towards their housewarden, for today is Vil Schoenheit's birthday.

You clap your hands as a bright smile crosses your face, happy that you get to celebrate your boyfriend's birthday before he moves up to his fourth year.

Epel came up to you and you two began to chat while Vil was busy with birthday greetings, your little glances towards the housewarden didn't slip by Epel's notice, though.

But he didn't say anything, not wanting to upset you or pressure you with anything. Completely unaware of your secret relationship.

You had actually gathered enough courage to confess to him that day, at first he had just scolded you about how you shouldn't stutter or murmur what you want to say, that if you had something to say, say it clearly and with confidence.

But after that, he simply smiled and held your hand, complimenting how soft your skin was before kissing your knuckles and accepting your confession, reassuring you that your feelings were requited.

However, there was one condition.

That you keep your relationship behind closed doors.

Everyone knew that Vil was famous among social media, meaning that he had many fans. And even the littlest information about Vil Schoenheit having a significant other, you, could potentially put you on the spot or worse, in any form of danger, whenever he's not around.

Vil already told you that he trusts this information with Rook, so that he could watch over you if Vil was not around to guard you in case anything happens.

And with Rook knowing about your secret relationship, you often find yourself being teased by the vice housewarden whenever you two are talking about Vil.

Despite that, you sometimes go to him to ask for advice or a little help if you wish to surprise Vil after he comes home from a photoshoot or after shooting scenes for a film.

There are times when Rook 'accidentally' slips out a little too much information and Vil ends up scolding him for it later, and you're just there, watching as Rook obediently sits on the floor like a dog listening to its owner scolding them.

Of course, Rook respects your decisions and would never go too far as to expose your relationship in public.

~~~~~~~

"Ah, so this is where you've gone."

You stood in the patio of the dorm, looking up at the night sky as you waited for your boyfriend, and upon hearing his voice, you smiled as you looked over your shoulder.

Vil came up behind you, wrapping his arms around your shoulders and hugging you from behind.

"Are you done talking with everyone?"

You asked, leaning back into your boyfriend's embrace.

"I am, yes. I apologize if I kept you waiting."

You gave a soft laugh, shaking your head.

"It's no problem, really."

Vil smiled, placing a soft kiss on your temple, both of you enjoying the comfort of the night's gentle breeze with the faint sounds of chatter and music in the background.

After a few minutes of silence, Vil slides his hands down from your shoulders to your arms until they rested on your hands.

Stepping back, Vil turns you around to face him, holding one hand up to his lips and placing a kiss on your knuckles.

"May I have this dance, my dear?"

A gentle laugh escaped your lips at his words.

"You may."

You and Vil did a small bow before you placed your hand on his shoulder and his hand on your waist, Vil taking the first step and you following, soon dancing the night away to the faint music coming from the lounge.

No one to disturb you two, the moon and her stars being the only audience to watch your little dance.

The breeze swaying the leaves and petals of the flowers that adorned the tables for the housewarden's birthday.

A smile on both of your faces as you gazed into each others' eyes. Vil placing your other hand on his shoulder before wrapping his arms around your waist, hugging you close.

"I love you, Y/n."

His words were a soft murmur in your ear, making your smile widen as you held him close as well, your little dance finally coming to a stop with both of you now just hugging each other.

"I love you too, Vil."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Birthday Vil!! 🎉🎊

Idk if it's actually called a patio but this is where the two were

Ruggie's birthday is in 9 days! I might also make a bday oneshot on mari's/my bday so look forward to that ig? 👀

How are y'all doing with the Harveston Event? I've done 23 pulls so far and got Sebek like— 4 times and Epel none
I have 0 gems now skjsks 😭
Good luck to y'all tho!

Have a great day/night, reader!