Aromatherapy (Dorm Leaders)

Making them aromatherapy incense

Warning - Swearing(for Riddle's part only)

[In Azul, Vil, Idia and Malleus' parts, Y/N is mentioned to be residing in Ramshackle]

(Sincerest apologies if this isn't what you expected and that this took so long, hope you enjoy!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‹{ Riddle Rosehearts }›

🌹 Rosebud? What are you doing in his room? He's been looking for you everywhere.
🌹 Riddle's a little confused about what you were so focused on making but when you lit it and the comforting and relaxing aroma reached him, he's closing his eyes and sighing in content.
🌹 After composing himself once more, he'll ask again.
🌹 When you explain that you made it for him, his face flushes red as his hair.
🌹 He'll walk over towards you and hug you, thanking you.
🌹 He probably won't even notice immediately how his body and mind are more relaxed than before until you point out that the incense helps reduce stress.
🌹 Will attempt to make you one later on, knowing how stressful it must be for you to have to deal with the ADeuce duo, Grim and most of the school's problems daily due to Crowley doing jackshit about it despite being the headmage.
🌹 If he fails, he'll just invite you to stay with him in his room to relax, sometimes inviting Trey and you three have your own private little tea party.
🌹 Huh? What is that— Is that a floating head??

‹{ Leona Kingscholar }›

🦁 Herbivore what in the name of the great seven are you up to?
🦁 Leona cracks one eye open to look at you as you set something down on his desk.
🦁 H̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶l̶f̶ ̶a̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶i̶z̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶e̶n̶s̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶c̶k̶.̶
🦁 Lion boy will be confused and slightly alarmed when you pull out a lighter.
🦁 As soon as you light the incense and the aroma hits him, he's already close to falling back asleep.
🦁 Will grab your arm and pull you down on the bed with him, grabbing the lighter and putting it on his desk before using you as a cuddle pillow.
🦁 Don't bother trying to squirm or wiggle free, mans has a death grip on you.
🦁 You give in and decide to close your eyes.
🦁 If you don't fall asleep immediately, you may be awake long enough for him to murmur a small and quiet 'thank you'.
🦁 Open your eyes and try to look up, you'll find his cheeks a little flushed.
🦁 Later when you both wake up, he'll deny that he said anything and you're probably hearing and seeing things.