~Time~ Sebek x Reader

~Time~
Sebek x Reader

⚠Warning⚠ - Character death

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sebek—"

"Sorry, Y/n. Not now, I need to find Waka-sama!"

~~~~~~~

"Huma— Ahem... Y/n, have you seen Waka-sama?"

"Uhm... No, sorry. Maybe he's over at Ramshackle?"

"I see, I'll go and check, thank you!"

~~~~~~~

"..."

You sighed for the umpteenth time, resting your arms on the desk and laying your head down.

You couldn't focus on the words written in the books, no matter how many times you reread them, your mind always drifted towards Sebek.

You longed for your boyfriend's attention.

And of course, you respect him for still fulfilling his duties as Malleus' bodyguard, but sometimes you wished that he would spend time with you too.

Sighing once more, you lift your head to start putting away your things, but a hand on your shoulder makes you jump and turn around.

"Ah, my apologies, little one. I didn't mean to frighten you, I couldn't help but notice that you seemed upset."

It was Lilia Vanrouge, Diasomnia's Vice Housewarden and one of the people Sebek deeply respects and looks up to.

Giving a small smile, you looked up at him.

"It's alright, Lilia-san. I just... I have a lot going through my mind right now."

"...Sebek."

As soon as that name slipped from Lilia's mouth, your smile fell slightly.

That was enough to tell Lilia that his  assumptions were correct.

Sitting down, Lilia gave an apologetic smile.

"I apologize on behalf of him. I completely understand if you're feeling upset about it. Have you spoken to him about this?"

You shook your head, leaning back on your seat.

"I can't even find time to have a long talk with him, every time I see him, he's always trying to find Malleus-san or rushing to his classes."

"...I see. Perhaps I can talk with him about it? I'm sure Malleus could also use a break being trailed everywhere he goes."

Lilia gave a small smile.

"Would you like that, little one?"

You stayed silent, thinking about it while Lilia patiently waited for your answer.

It could work, but Sebek might just get annoyed.

Besides, if he can't find time to talk to you, he'll surely find some time to talk with Lilia.

He'll come to talk with you about it, but it'll be more like an order from his senpais.

But... It's better than him just completely ignoring you, right...?

"...If you don't mind."

Lilia chuckled softly, shaking his head.

"Not at all, I've been worrying about you and I wanted to help."