Chapter 1: The Strange Land and The Small Ball of Light (edited)

Darkness....

Fourth found himself in darkness as soon as he opened his eyes. He was all surrounded by the woods and all the eerie sound of all its creatures lurking in.

Lying on an altar near the waterfall, he sees nothing but trees and the fog that almost covers everything.

"Where the hell am I? Oh shoot! My wounds, wait a second... they're gone!" Fourth exclaimed rather confused as he tried to feel the same spots where he was shot. He keeps on tracing the part where he exactly felt the pain of the bullets passing through his skin.

"Am I dreaming again?"

Fourth asked himself as he began to wander through the place he's currently in. He tried to recall how he arrived in this strange place, but all he can remember is when he and Ford are running away from the thugs who follow them until he jumps into the river.

Speaking of his friend....Fourth instantly felt the guilt and sorrow because of what happened to Ford. Blaming himself for Ford's death.

"Ford...I'm sorry I wasn't able to do anything. Forgive me, my friend."

Said by the boy as he reimagined the dying state of his friend while he shooed him away. Tears starts to drop one after another as he sobs all his regrets.

"I hope everything is just a dream so that I will be able to see you again after I wake up."

Realizing that he's on his own now, he tried to call for some help. He needs to wake up in this dream so that he can return to the real world.

"Hello!!! Is there anybody here?!!!"

He shouted his lungs out, but all he got was the sound of the crickets and other creatures of the woods.

Barefooted and cold, Fourth gets off from the altar that he is in and walks through the wilderness. He keeps on looking back and forth while the cool wind brushes through his hair.

Into the darkness, he walked and walked until he could no longer feel his feet.

"I need to wake up from this dream. This place is so eerie. I'm beginning to get scared." The young one mumbled as he fell on his knees. Above him is an old willow that hides him from the streaks of the twin moons in the sky. Beneath the willows roots is a clear lake that sparkles like diamonds under the rays of the moonlight. Flowing loudly against the silence of the night.

The boy tried to pinch his cheeks as hard as he could. He hoped that it might awaken him, but he just flinched from the excruciating pain that it had caused. Making his agony echoes through the vastness of the forest like an earsplitting bellow. Disturbing the sleeping creature that lurks within the bark of the said willow tree.

"Oh, hello sire, are you in pain or something?"

A cute little voice made Fourth flinch and look up.

However, upon seeing the owner of such a cute little voice, a devastating shout instantly freed from his luscious lips.

"Wahhh!!!! W-hat are you?!!!! Monster!!! Help!"

The boy panicked after seeing the little creature. As small as the human fist, the unknown creature flies around him in sparkling lights. Albeit of what Fourth had called him, the glowing creature is far from looking like a monster. In fact, he is extremely good-looking and cute as he vibrantly swift through the air.