Chapter 13: The Truth lies below the Clear Waters ( Part 1)

[ Raw Chap ]

Anyway, Sorry for the late upload. I don't have internet here due to power outage so I was not able to follow the upload schedule.

---------------------------------

In the depths of the enchanted well, everything was covered by darkness. Nothing can be seen by the naked eyes at all however our heroes are brave enough to dive into it. Together with Prom the Capili, Leviathan the Frost Dragon, and Lucian the Pixie, Fourth slowly descend through the narrow tunnel with Lucian as their only source of light.

"Prom, where can we find the spring of truth from here?" This is Fourth who is trying to peek through the darkness of the place

"It's in the middle of this sanctuary, my liege." The young Capili answered while trembling in fear. This is the first time that he engaged in an actual danger. A battle to be precise. He's just a low-key apprentice of his great grandfather and still has a lot to learn.

"Tsk..Master your fear, Scaredy cat." Leviathan annoyingly lambasted the shaking Capili beside him as he tried to survey the surrounding terrain with his dragon eye. "It looks to me that this place is a ruin of the old Mathildis Temple. Does your elders put a mechanism to light this eerie place?"

"Avo, my grandpa, told me once that to reach the fountain, one shall follow the beads of light." Prom replied.

"Shall follow the beads of light...hmm beads of light..." This one is Lucian who is trying to comprehend the instructions. "Ah-huh!!! Maybe he is referring to a lantern! Lots of Lanterns."

"Quite close little fairy but no. Let me show you how. Is there anyone here who loves to sing?" The young Capili walks before them as he raises both of his hands sideways.

Lucian instantly pointed his finger to the siren which made Leviathan to stare at the fae with confusion.

"We have a siren here. Certainly he loves singing more than anybody else."

That comment made the dragon prince to start feeling anxious for he don't know  any mermaidian songs. He may have a bead from a siren but it does not necessarily make him a good singer.

Everyone is looking at him with anticipation so he tried to create an alibi to prevent him from getting caught.

"I can't sing. There are two types of sirens. Warriors and enchanter. Only enchanters sings." Leviathan coed like he knows what he was saying but deep inside he wanted to laugh when he saw them nodding. All he said are definitely bluffs. He does not even know the full extent of a siren's power.

"Why do you even need someone to sing a song here?" Leviathan asked Prom as he summons his spearstaff.

"It is because this whole place is being illuminated by a certain species of moss called Umi that is shining brightly when someone sings a song near it." Prom replied while rubbing his chin as if he was trying to get something off his memory.