Chapter 17: The Trial of the stars (final part)

*Lumiere (Fourth)*

Gemini's confession of him liking me and at the same time me being his mate made me sleepless the whole night. Moreover, it was a confession from a guy who's also a half human half fish! Well, he doesn't have his tail right now but that did not change a thing. Like what the hell? I never thought in my entire existence that I would get confessed this way. Never!

I don't know what to do at this point to be honest. Everything is just too fast for me.

"Your highness, are you still with us?" Lady Karina brought me back to my senses. It seems that she's saying something and here I am, preoccupied by something unimportant.

"Y-yes I'm sorry."

"It seems that you find my training session a boring one. Hmm?" Lady Karina coed. She's not angry though, in fact she sounds like she's teasing me.

"No..no..don't think about it that way please. I'm just getting distracted lately because of some things." I replied to her but my eyes are on Gemini who's playing his brows up and down to tease me.

We are currently in the ruins of the old temple here inside the enchanted well and today is my first day of training with Lady Karina on how to harness my magic. Lucian and Gemini are also with me.

Anyway speaking of the Ai'Fish.

Thinking of me. Aren't you?

He mouthed to tease me even more. Making me glare at him to stop it but this stupid Ai'Fish just replied to me with his little kiss gestures which made me feel more embarrassed.

Ugh..After this training you're dead meat!

"Alright. I get it now." Lady Karina stopped us from our teasing session with her amused giggles. "These younger generations. I can't understand all of you lately."

She continued while shaking her head. That made me shy because I know she's pertaining to us two.

"Alright. Huddle up everyone. Come on." Lady Karina called all of us by waving her hand. She created some logs for us to sit and a campfire through her magic. When we were all seated around her, she flicked her fingers and poof...each of us were tucked inside a blanket made of wool.

"Before we begin our formal training, let me tell our little prince the story of Lemuria."

Lady Karina continued once we were all seated comfortably facing her.

What she said made my blood boil out of excitement. I even clasp my hands in delight. At last, I will now have a glimpse of who I am and where I came from.

---------------

*Leviathan (Gemini)*

I can see the excitement in Lumiere's eyes upon hearing the elder Capili. The way his eyes widened in anticipation as he clasped his hands made him so adorable.

Why am I so lucky to have such a bearer?

Uh-hmm...*cough* of course because I am Leviathan. The mightiest dragon of all.

Tss....enough of this.

The elder Capili started to tell us the story that I am very familiar with. Mother Umbra always tells this to the three of us to remind us that Lemurians are the enemies of the dragons.

The story begins from the tale of the four gods.

Long ago in Ambrosia, the kingdom of the gods, a ceremony of the divine selection was held at the palace of the supreme god ruler Animos. Twelve disciples will be chosen among the lesser gods to be ascended as chronician gods ( greater gods ) and will be handed with tasks to guide the heavenly beings in harmony.