Chapter 11: The Town of the Capili ( Part 2)

Leviathan's rage made an unstable cycle of mana inside his beast core resulting in such a weather phenomenon that is currently creating havoc all around Lemuria.

The strong winds and rain earlier turned into a raging snowstorm that covers the entire continent into freezing cold

The strong winds and rain earlier turned into a raging snowstorm that covers the entire continent into freezing cold. His brothers Nox and Crepusculum felt such a strong force and they instantly knew it was from their eldest.

Leviathan is a short tempered type among the three dragon princes especially if it's his pride that is at stake. His brothers had known this for so long that they wonder what made their brother so angry this time. They tried to contact him through mind link but they are being blocked by him.

"Those idiots." Leviathan muttered after he rejected the mind link from his brothers.

Lying on the frozen swamp, he let the coldness of the surroundings relax his mind. He sniffs the air while closing his eyes as if the smell of the cold air was his only remedy. He keeps on doing this until his eyes return to normal, thus, ending the unstable weather with it.

"You owe me big time for this Lumiere. Big time." Leviathan mumbled to himself as he stood up.

However, when he was about to return  from where he left Lumiere, a sudden pang of heat started to spread in his entire body as the mark on his chest is glowing up. Leviathan almost kneeled down due to the unexplained discomfort that he was feeling.

"What the hell is happening to me?" He cursed under his breath as he clutched onto his chest. Breathing heavily as sweats are forming on his nose and forehead.

He never felt like this before, his powers cycle around wind, water, and snow so heat is the least thing that could bother him unless.....

"Lumiere..." A sudden realization made Leviathan's eyes widened as he immediately vanished into thin air. Leaving fractals of ice in his wake as his teleportation spell works its magic .

It was just easy for Leviathan to locate what he was seeking hence his mark could sense the location of his mate.

Outside a cave few walks away from the swamp he was in earlier is where his spell led him. He can hear Lucian the pixie from inside shouting Lumiere's other name.

"Fourth!!! Sire!!! Wake-up!!!"

Even though he is breathing heavily due to the discomfort he's sharing with Lumiere, Leviathan still hurriedly enters the dark cave upon hearing Lucian's voice. Using his dragon eye to see in the dark, he looked for the source of it until he saw a faint light from afar.

"What is going on?" Leviathan asked the panicking fae as soon as he arrived.

He saw Lumiere lying on the ground unconscious, soaked in water, eyes dilated and trembling immensely.

"Gemini! O hail Lemuria! you are here. Please cure my prince. Hurry!!!" The pixie begged as he cried. Worrying at his master's current condition. "I'm suspecting that he was poisoned. That rain and snow earlier could be conjured by the dark princes with a curse that only affects my prince. He was like this after he had been soaked from the rain."