Special Chapter - Crepusculum

Black Dragon's Lair

"Huvila, take charge of the castle in the meantime."

A loud monstrous voice suddenly came out of the four corners of this dark and eerie castle. The person it was speaking to is the head guard of the black dragon's army named Huvila. A half woman half snake hybrid monster.

"Rest assured your highness." The lady guard answered as she bowed to her master. "Pardon me if I'm being intrusive but are you going out to cultivate this time?"

Asked by the monster as she looks above her when it seems like there's nothing there. Only pure darkness.

But then, a pair of glowing orbs in violaceous flames suddenly appeared from that blissful dark corner before a gigantic black dragon stepped out of the light. Its teeth and claws are as sharp as blades while its pair of serpentine eyes shouts death while staring at the servant who asked him a question earlier.

This magnificent dragon is the Prince of Wrath, Crepusculum. The second son of Umbra, the queen of the night.

He morphs into his handsome humanoid form as purplish smoke dispersed from his body. A young and promising dragon prince who rules the darkest part of the Lemurian continent emerged as he stood in his naked glory.

"Yes I am and no one should disturb me."

"As you wish my liege."

The humble servant bows to her master's magnificence however the handsome prince did not even look at her before he vanished in the air. If he did, he might had catch a glimpse of her stares full of longing and adoration. Yes, this army general has a hidden desire towards the prince since they were young. She was just nothing but a daughter of a low class swamp demon before however, right after she saw the young prince with his elder brother in the woods, she can't help it but adored the prince with all her heart. She work so hard to gain her cultivation and become the strongest and mist ferocious leader of Prince Crepusculum's army.

"Soon, I will be standing on your side as your bride my prince. Soon." Huvila uttered with confidence as she walked back to the guard's chambers.

-----------

On the other side of the black dragon nest, a dark and eerie forest lies upon. All but covered in black mist and no plants nor animals are alive. Bones of the dead are scattered on the ground and swamps like it was a burial ground. A perfect environment to harness the powers of the dark.

This is where Crepusculum cultivates his beast core hence he has the element of the void and darkness.

On the usual place where he's doing the cultivation, Crepusculum appeared from the circle of his teleportation spell.

From his hand, he summoned his spirit weapon called Artisan Stinger. A strong and ferocious bow forged out of his fangs and feathers. Pretty similar to his brother's Dongchuang Spear which were also forged from Leviathan's scales and fangs. Each dragon princes has their very own spirit weapon and each of those has immense spirit power that matches their strength.

Crepusculum's bow is known for its piercing ability. Its magical arrow could pierce through any physical or magical barriers. Moreover, any creature that is hit by the Artisan Stinger will have their power core destroyed.

In this world, spiritual weapons play a crucial role for anyone's cultivation. It is because, only spiritual weapons can channel elemental energy from the surroundings and blend it into the owner's power core.

Now going back with the black dragon, Crepusculum started to harness his power by incorporating his beast core into his weapon. Making it pulsate like it was alive. He then concentrate in gathering the power of darkness that is very abundant in this place.

This is his preparation for the task that was given to him by their eldest brother.

In the midst of his training, Crepusculum was interrupted by a sudden chill that he felt from the inside. He hightened his dragonic senses. He know that he is being watched.

By the use of his magic perception ability, he was able to pinpoint the intruder's location. With a swift movement of his arms, he grabs his weapon in the air and forcefully pull the strings.

A black mystical arrow then magically appeared from the bow that is full of dark energy. With an undeniable sense of precision, Crepusculum shoots the cursed arrow in the air.

An agonizing groan was then heard from one of the trees before it was followed by a loud thud. Using his superb sense of hearing, the dragon prince sought after the source of the voice. With his eyes close, he vanished in thin air before he appeared in front of the unfamiliar traveler. Locking the man on his hand as he strangled the poor soul out of breath.

"L-let go of me." Said by the stranger as he fight for his life.

With an accursed arrow struck on his right deltoid, the poor guy is slowly being poisoned by the dragon's venom.

Crepusculum on the other hand was so angry that he was disturbed in his training. His eyes are now glowing in red as he slowly opens then while his fangs began to elongate.

However that anger began to subside and was replaced by fear and confusion as soon as his eyes landed on the stranger. Making the prince to slowly lose his grip on the guy's neck.

"Who are you traveler?!"

"P-please help me sir! I'm l-lost..I don't know this place. I'm s-scared."

Said by the traveler as he trembles in rear. The man is in a very tragic state. Body full of scratches and wounds. He's also covered with mud all over and looks like he haven't taken a bath for weeks.

"You have not answered my question. Who are you?!! How dare you trespass here you low-key Lemurian!!"

"I-m Ford. I beg y-you. Help m-"

The traveler was not able to continue when he suddenly collapsed on the dragon prince's arms.

-----------------

A/N :  Next chappy is on the way.

Thank you so much for waiting

Arianna G