Chapter 4: Prince of Light (Edited)

"Sire, are you okay?"

Said by the pixie as he tries to wake up the exhausted Fourth on the ground.

Slowly gaining his consciousness, Fourth observed his surroundings until he realized that he's still inside the old monastery. The debris of his defeated enemies is scattered on the ground around him like trash.

"Don't worry, Lucian. I'm alright. I'm a little bit exhausted and hungry, but I'm good." Fourth replied as he stood up. Using his sword for support.

Just as he was able to stand up straight, a luminous light appeared from the shattered glasses on the window. Floating towards him like a ball of fireflies.

When the unidentified orb of light came near Fourth, it suddenly took the form of an old lady with a cane in her hand. Wearing a long white cloak that covers her entire body. Her lengthy and curly blond hair almost touches the ground every time she moves.

Her face is covered with a hood, so Fourth can not recognize who the lady was until Lucian greeted her.

"My Lady, here he is." Lucian said as he pushed Fourth closely towards the mysterious lady in white cloak.

"You are the lady of the forest, right?" Fourth, ask as he steps forward.

"Well, yes, I am. Thank you for freeing me."

The mysterious lady nods with affirmation. Upon hearing it, Fourth almost jumped with joy. At last, he could now wake up from this nightmare he was in. He needs to know what happened to Ford.

"No need to thank me, Ma'am. I am pleased to help you." Fourth as he wai as a sign of respect.

"Now I am ready to wake up. We are actually hoping you can help me." He continued with eyes full of anticipation.

"I'm afraid this is but no dream, my child. Everything around you is Lemuria. Come, lend me your hand for a vision." The lady answered without a doubt.

As confused as he may be, Fourth lay out his hand. The lady grabs it firmly as she closes her eyes.

Unexpectedly, as soon as their hands touched each other, their nails began to glow. Shining in glorious light as images began to play like a movie inside Fourth's mind.

---------------------------

Narrative:

Once, there was the queen of light, ruler of Lemuria with her at the king's side. Day and night, she walks through the alley of the palace in her glory and might. With the sun, stars, and the crescent moon to guide her, she fills Lemuria with alabaster light.

But one night, a great war of good and evil brought havoc across all lands. Still grieving to the loss of their only heir, the king and queen were defeated. Darkness soon takes place with Umbra, its diciple rule in this world. The queen was no longer found and with her the light. The king, her protector,was found lying dead. Bathing with his own blood.

To snap the remaining source of Lemurian magic, Umbra sent her sons Nox, Crepusculum, and Leviathan to loot the sun and the crescent moon. Without the three amulets of light, the darkness spread like a plague. Soon, creatures of the dark begin to lurk in every corner of the kingdom. Ready to snap the life out of our hands

-----------------

The story ended, and so are the visions. Fourth suddenly woke from his trans as soon as the lady let go of his hand.

"Wow, that was an interesting story Ma'am but I'm quite confused about how it answers my question." Fourth said boldly. Making the mysterious lady cackle.